a big thank you to stormfore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clayton8798
    Oh yeah i forgot, casualties also include our teeny weeny tent. I ripped the zip this morning. Booger, we gonna have to get a new tent now.
    Aha , maybe this is the excuse to get one for the surf like Tony and Linda's or one we can all fit in with all our skit..................
    i must say tho Clay that even beat Jokers tent from last year.No wonder you all went to bed at the same time else you wouldn't of been able to get in it...
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Haha. I slept in the surf with the Toby. He decided that the best bit was right on top of my shins. Guess he just had to make sure i was still there somehow.
      And he nearly caught a chicken this morning too. It came wondering along happy as larry, then Toby spotted it. Lucky Gemma spotted it too and grabbed him before he actuallly caught it though. I aint never seen her run that fast before!!!!!

Comment

Hey Richard n Mandy thanks for organizin this years RTTS (as good as last year's) + a few more diferent faces + names to new faces.
        Also thanks to some old friends 'n' some New ones for makin it the Great Weekend it was and Joker for being his normal Clucky self .......
        Thanks all
        ps.
        Richard ya deserve a medal but instead ya can now Officially put an Green Oval sticker on ya door now (Albeit not on Camera) as the latest L*&^ R*$&^* Recovery Vehicle !!!!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just hope it ain't your Turn !!!!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Nice to se you and surferqueen again Jess and glad you got home ok.
          I totally forgot about recovering that l*** r***r at the end and of course we showed them how to do it.Thanks again for coming and hope to see you again soon
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

cheers rich and mandy for a great weekend. it was great to put some names to faces, and meet everyone. the off roadig was ace and the green lanes were great to, it was nice to stay and do the last few lanes.

@ andy hope your feeling better now

@ dave leave the finger lick'in chickens alone lol (when you had left they showed there faces again

@ everyone else we meet cheers for a great weekend and hope to meet you all again soon

Comment

i'll post all my pics tommorow and i'm am shattered

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                Nice to se you and surferqueen again Jess and glad you got home ok.
                I totally forgot about recovering that l*** r***r at the end and of course we showed them how to do it.Thanks again for coming and hope to see you again soon
                Another * Kill now Richard....
                It was a priva ledge to be there Richard, Yeah got in 21.30 no probs after setting off 15.00.. I'll post pics including me battle scar some time Tomorra
                Shame the same couldan't be said obout the Odd Bunch tho !!!!!
                Sounds like everybody got home safely that's good .... C ya all soon
                Jess 'n' Zenda

There's always a Payback .... Ya just don't see it Comin !!!!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                X