a big thank you to stormfore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a big thank you to stormfore

thank you for great day out off roading even though i was a casulty but that what it is all about just another war wound also a thank you to jason for pulling me out when i got stuck. it was nice to meet up with the gang again and hope to see you soon.
    cheers shaun
    NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Originally posted by surfboyshaun
    thank you for great day out off roading even though i was a casulty but that what it is all about just another war wound also a thank you to jason for pulling me out when i got stuck. it was nice to meet up with the gang again and hope to see you soon.
    cheers shaun
    Your welcome Shaun it was good to meet up again and hope to meet up again soon.Thanks for coming.
    Just a pity about the m/bikes but it wasn't to bad tho
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

its going to be a good weekend for everybody a job well done!!!!!
      cheers shaun
      NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

Kevin and I would just like to say a BIG thank you for organising a fab weekend. We both really enjoyed it even though Kevin had to take the truck apart and I put a dent in the side, at least we got Nigels white paint off the tree, it is now on the side of our truck!!!! Pub meal was great too, and even though kevin tried to crush me in the tent, we still had a great time. Still not sure about the woman with the hobby horse??? I was going to ask if she wanted to borrow my cucumber!!!!!

Abi
        He's got the surf!! (at the moment)

Comment

I'll second that, thanks Richard and Mandy, and everyone else for making it (another) weekend to remember!!!

Thanks to Mark (Steinberg....) for driving my truck about and not breaking it, and Val for the tea, bacon sandwiches and whispers in my ear....LOL..and not forgetting Dave.......and his latest chick!

Oh, and to the pub for losing my order, so I didn't force myself to eat when I wasn't feeling too well....
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
            I'll second that, thanks Richard and Mandy, and everyone else for making it (another) weekend to remember!!!

Thanks to Mark (Steinberg....) for driving my truck about and not breaking it, and Val for the tea, bacon sandwiches and whispers in my ear....LOL..and not forgetting Dave.......and his latest chick!

Oh, and to the pub for losing my order, so I didn't force myself to eat when I wasn't feeling too well....
            Too much BEER
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

As Abi (gerblet) has said many thanks to Richard & Mandy.

Rich, on the damage list you forgot my ARB

Course was good fun, glad Abi managed to do some driving, as did my son Dan.
              Good food in the pub as well.

GREAT weekend in fact, nice to be able to meet up like that.

Here's a few pics http://picasaweb.google.com/gerbilsn...ey=fE-aC_kJcOA

Sorry we had to miss out most of the green lanes, but Abi was suffering with her back

Also a BIG thanks to those that helped fix my truck after I broke it
              Last edited by sv1000spilot; 9 September 2007, 19:26.
              My other cars a QUAD
              (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
              http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

thanks all it was a pleasure in meeting some new people and putting the faces to the names.It wouldn't of been as much fun without all of you who made the w/end.

By the way just wait till the photo's are up of Daves latest chick.You all missed a laugh when we got back to the campsite but i won't spoil the surprise

Thanks again all for coming from myself and Mandy who thoroughly enjoyed herself

Comment

Who was this then? One of you emailed it to me
                  Attached Files
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

thanks for a great wkend stormy.good to finaly put a few more faces to names.great to meet you all.we had a brill wkend.andy hope you back is better,abi hope your back gets better too.dave put that bl00dy chicken down.val thanks for being a foster parent for the wkend (and the circle of love.)
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Yeah cheers all, good to meet you all and a good days roading.

Shame i couldnt make the lanes today due to a out of hours call out, and a snapped down pipe. Bugger

I will post a link to the photobucket pics a bit later.

Cheers,

p.s
                      Anyone after those breather kits i will still do them at the meet price just send a pm to me on the HPOC site or email to info@hpoc.co.uk
                      Gupster
                      www.cfs-fire.co.uk
                      Cornwall Fire & Security

Comment

No worries about today Adam glad you enjoyed yourself yesterday anyway.You heard anymore from Nigel on how his truck is.

You got some nice pics Kev & Abi.Abi i wonder what sort of response you would of got if you offered the cucumber......

Comment

A very big thank you to Richard and Mandy, what a brilliant weekend we all had, everyone is so friendly and helpful, like one big family The kids really enjoyed it too, Thanks again

Comment

just got the kids in bed!! only cos it took me about 3 hours to clean the bath after they got out!!! that dust got everywere and i mean everywere! Cheers rich for the great weekend, like everyone said it was nice to put faces to names (even though i was still struggling to remember them all!) the kids loved it and the misses drove the truck and said she enjoyed it!! result she even said she would like to come out again to do some more driving!!! I am knackered now and am ready for bed! cant wait to see the pics will be back on tomorrow to look properly.
                            it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

WOW looks like you all enjoyed yourselves and the countryside pics are fab we gotta make the next one if your doing it again
                              Enjoying Life after Cancer
                              Pops

Comment

Working...
                              X