No announcement yet.

a big thank you to stormfore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nigels truck is fine just has too much articulation on the front axle and the prop isint long enough so pops out the slider section sometimes. Its already been extended by 3"

Richard sent you a pm on the HPOC site.
    Gupster
    www.cfs-fire.co.uk
    Cornwall Fire & Security

Comment

Thanks Stormforce for a good weekend. Was nice to meet some more surfers
      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by pops
        WOW looks like you all enjoyed yourselves and the countryside pics are fab we gotta make the next one if your doing it again
        It sounds like there will be another next year but with a couple of changes but i wont go into that yet for a few days

I would like to try and make it an annual thing as Leonard the farmer who lets us use his field said tonight that he is more than happy to have us there again.Although there is only cold running water and porta loos it still makes a brilliant w/end
        We may also have a new surf owner soon also as Len was attracted to the surfs and is wanting something like that for the farm so if anyone comes across a 3l manual diesel on their travels then if you could let me know please then i will pass on the details onto him or he said he may well look in on the forum to read up on the trucks himself
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

first of all a biig thanks to rich and mandy [cos she let him have the time to sort out the rtts ]
          nice to meet everyone and jason for helping to put up my tent
          val as forgiven me for picking up that bird at the weekend when i explained it was just aholiday fling
          me and val really enjoyed ourselves over the weekend
          thanks to mad maddie the stuntwoman for testing out my truck on the dangerous parts of the course
          scared to go to sleep cause of loony lewis the mad axeman
          and a special message to the alien watcher , there out there

a great weekend hope to see you all on the next one
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
            first of all a biig thanks to rich and mandy [cos she let him have the time to sort out the rtts ]
            nice to meet everyone and jason for helping to put up my tent
            val as forgiven me for picking up that bird at the weekend when i explained it was just aholiday fling
            me and val really enjoyed ourselves over the weekend
            thanks to mad maddie the stuntwoman for testing out my truck on the dangerous parts of the course
            scared to go to sleep cause of loony lewis the mad axeman
            and a special message to the alien watcher , there out there

a great weekend hope to see you all on the next one
            thanks for letting maddy drive the truck dave she said when shes old enough to drive (in 11 years time) she gonna get a surf.good girl.lewis said he knows where you live and tyler said oh look shiney.and did you want to follow us all the way home.?????
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
              It sounds like there will be another next year but with a couple of changes but i wont go into that yet for a few days

I would like to try and make it an annual thing as Leonard the farmer who lets us use his field said tonight that he is more than happy to have us there again.Although there is only cold running water and porta loos it still makes a brilliant w/end
              We may also have a new surf owner soon also as Len was attracted to the surfs and is wanting something like that for the farm so if anyone comes across a 3l manual diesel on their travels then if you could let me know please then i will pass on the details onto him or he said he may well look in on the forum to read up on the trucks himself
              Like this one??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-HI-LUX-...QQcmdZViewItem
              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                Mind you Dave, she was quite a chick though, a real yoke-al......
                Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                  Mind you Dave, she was quite a chick though, a real yoke-al......
                  you didnt say no o seconds andy
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                    thanks Andy.I know he said he will have 3 to 4 thousand to spend on the right truck so he will be looking at the moment to see what is available.The sunroof has to slide also for when he goes hunting

Comment

Thanks Rich, Mandy and all other faces, old and new. Sorry for being a bit antisocial at the campsite, think i was a bit overwhelmed by amount that turned up. Gemma loved it, Ross loved and i reckon Toby loved it too. He is so knackered tonight, he's hardly moved since we got home.
                      Remember my drive shaft lock nut and cap thingy too rich, and my CV boot which was already split since thursday.
                      Unfortunately, didnt get any pics, i was having too much fun to think about it to be honest.
                      Cant wait for next big group outing like that, absolutely amazing.

MANY THANKS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks to you for taking the 2nd group out also

Just glad you enjoyed it aswell and the rest of the family also.I think i may have one of the yellow bats for littluns swingball.
                        We will have to get a good lot of lanes for next year tho cause i think i will change it a bit for next year just for a break from the off roading and find some more scenic lanes but we will see what everyone else wants to do for next year tho before i do change things about

Comment

No worries taking the guys round the lanes, anytime m8. Mike and Will went home from the coffee shop, but we ended up going to Philps with Tony and Linda, then went our seperate ways.
                          Yeah we couldnt find one of the bats this morning. I told Gemma and Ross it would turn up though. Cheers m8!!!

Comment

Originally posted by clayton8798
                            No worries taking the guys round the lanes, anytime m8. Mike and Will went home from the coffee shop, but we ended up going to Philps with Tony and Linda, then went our seperate ways.
                            Yeah we couldnt find one of the bats this morning. I told Gemma and Ross it would turn up though. Cheers m8!!!
                            we met Will at Roseworthy as we were on our way to do the other lanes so pulled up a waited for him to turn around

Comment

Oh yeah i forgot, casualties also include our teeny weeny tent. I ripped the zip this morning. Booger, we gonna have to get a new tent now.
                              Aha , maybe this is the excuse to get one for the surf like Tony and Linda's or one we can all fit in with all our skit..................

Comment

Thanks again Richard and Mandy, it was a great weekend! And thanks to everyone else who turned up (incl. the chickens), it wouldn't have been the same otherwise!
                                Think I managed to get away with no damage to the Surf, just some extra bush rash. Then again, I haven't washed it or looked underneath yet!
                                We left Land's End at 13.30 and got back to Bedford at 21.30. Traffic on the M4 and M25 was awful. That was a hell of a drive - 8 hours!!! Stopped at Indian Queens, Exeter, and Reading. I think we covered something like 1300-1400km in total! Off to bed now for some well earned sleep....zzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                                X