Arrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh

can someone please feel sorry for me - started locking up our work building at 5.30 then proceeded to drive the forklift into our shutter door, now have to wait 2 hours for the 24hr callout guys to turn up to fix it as i can't shut the bu**er, all i want to do is go home and have a beer (or 2)
    Bunkle
    Fox Hunting is Dangerous

it could have been worse mate
    you could have hit your surf
    at the end of the day................ it gets dark

Comment

we had the M 53 motorway shut this week and it took me 4 hours to get home.
      john..
      i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Aw poor you.

Seen a roller door ripped off by the roll bar (ROPS) on a roller. The door wasn't all the way up. Ended up a nice v shape.

Note. Always check roller door is right up!!!!!!!!!!
        www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by smiffy
          Aw poor you.

Seen a roller door ripped off by the roll bar (ROPS) on a roller. The door wasn't all the way up. Ended up a nice v shape.

Note. Always check roller door is right up!!!!!!!!!!
          you guessed right - door wasn't all the way up - the experts are here now, they are both expertly scratching their heads and saying "mmmmmmm" - i think the prospect of tonights overtime may slow down their work rate ! but i've done my day and i WANNA GO HOME
          Bunkle
          Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle
            you guessed right - door wasn't all the way up - the experts are here now, they are both expertly scratching their heads and saying "mmmmmmm" - i think the prospect of tonights overtime may slow down their work rate ! but i've done my day and i WANNA GO HOME
            got home at 11.30 - having a great weekend, guess who forgot their anniversary
            Bunkle
            Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Working...
            X