X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big bro/sister is listening!

First of all,check this link out

http://megaspy.net/index.php/cPath/3...d63dc1d3b36ae1

Would a nosy nieghbour be able to listen in to conversations with one of these spy phones even if the houses were detatched?
    Powered by ????

It boasts " future proof technology" and "bullet proof reliability" neither of which, in my experience, actually exist!
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

yeah but it looks fun
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

looks good, and is well expensive. cant see how it would work though it must use the phone networks service to forward txts to another phone, im not sure how you would 'just listen in to the surroundings' or listen in to their conversation. i thought once a call had been established then no one else would get through as it was controlled by the provider?

i knew with the old nokia 5110, i mean the first series of 5110's you joined up the pins on the bottom, like 2,3 and 6 and it disables the phone and tricks it into recieving any communications that is near. so you could listen to someone elses mobile conversation in a near area. ive never got this to work though as the 5110 i had was newer
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

This kind of $$$$ shouldn't be legal!Is there no such thing as privacy nowadays?Our next door neighbours are a pair of weirdos who always have their door open,I wouldn't like to think that they were eavesdropping or anything!