• Show
Clear All

• Yippy-kye-ay

I got my first wave from a fellow surfer
    The 4 surf owners previous to that just looked at me
    like they had just swallowed somthing...... and it moved

Mark.....
    Let taste be the enemy of art!

Noticed you was in whitstable on another post, do you take the surf offroad, or is the mud reserved for yer zook? Where abouts do you go?
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

I'm off to Ashford on saturday morning to look at a boiler, I'll take the surf and Harley (gonna walk him in Challock forest on the way back) so I'll keep an eye out for any surfs, but I can be very road focussed these days so don't be offended if you see me and I don't wave.
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Noticed you was in whitstable on another post, do you take the surf offroad, or is the mud reserved for yer zook? Where abouts do you go?
        I'm the cleark of the course (RTV) for Club Off Road Europe and I do intend to get it muddy, I bought it to replace my over priced, unreliable, rusty LRD90
        which cost me a small fortune.

I want to replace the side steps with rock sliders, raise body 30mm, suspension 30mm and fit either locker or LSD before November when I take it
        to Wales.

As a club we hire differant sites every month for trials, compete on other club events (14 of us doing Ebble valley rondanee next weekend) we go over to France quite a bit, and we also do punch challenges and pay n play stuff.

Comment

Sounds good, we were talking a euro trip not long ago, but will probably end up being next year, as everyone has other trips/commitments until then.

I'd love to take the surf offroading in France, but need to get sus/body lift etc first and I want an ARB winch bumper too, but that lot will cost more than my surf did.
          Rob

Comment

Plumb bob,

When we go to Marquenterre next year you will have to come, its ace. spend all day in national park driving up and down sand dunes in pine forest,
            completely non damaging.

Mark....
            Last edited by MrE; 6 September 2007, 22:16.

Comment

Oohh yess, that looks like fun, how long is the trip, and how many miles?
              Rob

Comment

Photos look good, i'd be up for some trips like that. Also may be interested in giving the competitve stuff a go in the near future, as a co-driver for a friend who's prepping a LR hybrid at the mo to start with.

I'll keep an eye open on saturday for you Bob.
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                  Photos look good, i'd be up for some trips like that. Also may be interested in giving the competitve stuff a go in the near future, as a co-driver for a friend who's prepping a LR hybrid at the mo to start with.

I'll keep an eye open on saturday for you Bob.

No worries, although I've just been informed that it'll be saturday afternoon, which kinda screws with my whole day, blo0dy customers grrr.
                  Rob

Comment

I'll be at a wedding then, the surf'll be in vicarage lane car park. The one on the ringroad opposite the bowling alley (well almost)
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

Originally posted by MrE
                      I got my first wave from a fellow surfer
                      The 4 surf owners previous to that just looked at me
                      like they had just swallowed somthing...... and it moved

Mark.....
                      I have never had a wave from another Surf driver
                      www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Nero279 wrote:
                        Also may be interested in giving the competitve stuff a go in the near future, as a co-driver for a friend who's prepping a LR hybrid at the mo to start with.
                        |
                        Snap!! I'll be navigating for my mate Jay in this again \|/

Mark....

Comment

Working...
                        X