sold my supra tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sold my supra tonight

well im almost there with enough money to buy a surf, i sold the supra tonight for £1000 and have a couple of hundred put away.
    so near yet so far lol
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Originally posted by animal
    well im almost there with enough money to buy a surf, i sold the supra tonight for £1000 and have a couple of hundred put away.
    so near yet so far lol
    you'll soon get there it wont take long
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Did your heart go with it animal? My husband sold his mark2 last year and has withdrawel symtoms everytime he sees one
      He still has a mark2 to play with though - AND YET ..... I never seem to get to drive MY SURF!!!
      Anyway, Welcome to the madhouse!

Also, Theres another surf/supra on here too...Karma Supra...I think?....

Comment

Yup!!!!

The two go together very well Both Black Imports

Mkii Supras are great, I just helped a mate put a Lex V8 in his

Its rather fast!

Maybe I should change my Forum name here.... Always used Karma Supra, but its a lil too supra specific for a Surf Forum

Having mixed feelings after seeing it go, or are you too excited about a surf?
        Last edited by Karma Supra; 6 September 2007, 09:57.
        More Lift.
        More Tyres.
        More Engine.

Comment

wow and a little loud i bet?
          I leave my stomach on driveway when husband takes me out!!

Comment

to be honest my wifes more upset about the supra going than i am, i will miss it but ive always wanted a hilux pickup, but realising that a pickup would not be practical a surf is the closest thing to it,
            so at the moment im too excited at getting a surf to be upset too much over the supra.

the best part now is that all being well i may have a surf on saturday, i was bidding on a 2.4td K-reg surf on ebay and went up to my max of £1100, the auction ended at £1200. But i had a message this morning witha number to ring, basically the highest bidder was polishand wanted the owner to arrange to send it to poland for him
            so my bid has been accepted as a second chance offer. so im picking it up about midday on saturday. i really am excited now

Comment

Counting down the days then?
              Getting ready to smile and keep smiling everytime you go to get in the surf!

Comment

definately.
                and its a grey one too
                (waits for the colour debate to start again)

Comment

A GREY one?!?!

Well, you do know that (insert colour here) is best dont you?
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

post pics of what you have/ had!
                    my mate was looking for a supra for ages, but some people wanted silly money.
                    i used to have a 325i, wish i had more time to spend on it when i had it tbh. wasnt as fast as id liked only about 9 seconds 0-60, my fiesta was less than 6 measured on a drag track and could out accellerate the bmw all the way to 100.
                    ive got my heart set on an RX-2 when i get a garrage/ house with garage, and the money and time to build the engine/play. or the new camaro.
                    ive read the camaro will be competetive with the mustang, so if i get an import a top of the range mustang is like $25k or so if i remember rightly, thing is im only 22 so insurance would be a killer, and i would have to work out where i would get it serviced to keep any warranty that comes with etc.
                    see pics: my ex bmw and a nice RX-2 and dream car camaro
                    Attached Files
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Loving the lines on the Camero there!

Comment

The new Camero is pretty sweet looking.... but by the time it is Imported, ESVA'd and all taxes paid, it'll be a lot more then $25k!!!

As for car history, I have had a fair few..... My surf is my 11th toyota!
                        More Lift.
                        More Tyres.
                        More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                          Loving the lines on the Camero there!
                          its got to be the best car ive seen to date, other than the classic american cars. like i said, if they make the price competetive to the mustang then it will be affordable for uk market. and they are 100 times better than the mustangs in every way. all you have to do is look inside. i cant remember if they dont the gay leaf spring setup though. how much of a poser would you look driving around in that though haha
                          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

what are we looking at for the final price then?
                            say £1000 for the shipping? and £1000 for tax, mot, and any adjustmants to headlights, brakelights and indicators?

the starting price on mustangs is $19250 this = to about £10000 uk pounds and is rediculous money for a top car. ok i dont really like the rear end of the mustang and it puts me off, but not so long ago i was thinking of investing in a diesel corsa, and with half leather, climate control and a decent deisel engine it come to £15k... we get ripped off left right and centre
                            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I was speaking to a guy who ships cars on a dodge site. He said contact the VOSA or somet... an ask for the details on importing cars. They give you details on how etc.

He said allow £1000 for insured shipping. Apparently texas is the best state to buy a car from... assuming little rust ??

Also, If i car is over 10 years old, you might not have to do the SVA test. Obviously on a mustang you would. BUT there are a few companys out there where you pay your money, choose your car and you leave it too them. then you get your bill for x amount of £. An go an collect you car!

Sucks a** on pickups you get an extra 22% commercial tax.

Comment

Working...
                              X