Damn cd player!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn cd player!

I think my Cd player may have bitten off more then it can chew!

Ive had the batteries disconnected for aaages. Now, when i put a cd in. It loads it up ok an the lil time display is tickin along good. But theres no audio?!?

Is somet fubared? Should i put a cd player on my list after calipers? Or have i gone deaf from too much volume! :

Is it MP3 also or just a cd player?

Are you trying a copied disk or an origonal ?
    -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

erm, It might have MP3 aint sure. Its a JVC unit. Its a genuine CD aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
        erm, It might have MP3 aint sure. Its a JVC unit. Its a genuine CD aswell.
        How old is it???
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
          How old is it???
          At a guess, about a year old. The guy i got the surf off put it in a little while before i got it....i think

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
            At a guess, about a year old. The guy i got the surf off put it in a little while before i got it....i think
            I've got a JVC one that's about 8 months old - I was going to say you could try it if you are going to RTTS...but I don't think you are - so not sure I can help you....

Have you tried other CDs???
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
              I've got a JVC one that's about 8 months old - I was going to say you could try it if you are going to RTTS...but I don't think you are - so not sure I can help you....

Have you tried other CDs???
              Actually i aint tried other cds, It didnt work on the radio either!

Thanks for the kind offer mate Im gunna be at the autojumble when thats on, Got some cash in case i spy any bargains!

Comment

Working...
              X