Which gen is which???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MudSurfer
    Your's is the BEST COLOUR - that's all that matters.....

Welcome to the Burgundy Owners Club...
    Hehe, yeah. Me and the missus like the colour too!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
      sorry, mudsurfer, Couldnt see what colour you put cuz it all just fades into the background!
      fades into the background my plums!!!

How's this????

faded into the background yet?
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

If you want to buy some doors off me, im sure i can find you somet! muahahahahahha Smart truck mate, Just need those bumper brackets off vince... no wonder hes done a runner

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
          fades into the background my plums!!!

How's this????

faded into the background yet?
          wrong section, here ya go http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
            Sure is mate! been playin guitar for aaaagges! well, not that long. Im only 20 years old in the first place! Got a decent collection. My pride an joy is my Washburn dime 2ST :

The les Paul has a bigsby trem from stock too! Got it when i met Jim marshall
            I too am a guitarist. I'm very into the recording/engineering thing too. Got a little home studio but don't get much time to play these days :

Comment

Originally posted by maggotropolis
              I too am a guitarist. I'm very into the recording/engineering thing too. Got a little home studio but don't get much time to play these days :
              Ahh! Awesome, What gear you got mate? I use a line 6 guitarport mainly now, Just run into Audacity... free recording software! Can make some amazing lil tunes when you can use more then one guitar to play a riff!

Ive b*ggerd my hand up... tendonititisssits or somet basically means its hurts like hell, so im not gunna b playin for a few days, shame... mates parents are away tomorrow!

Comment

Well... I got a Roland VS1680 16 track hard disk recording console, Boss GX-700 rackmount guitar fx (wicked bit of kit!) ZoomRT234 drum machine, Yamaha MU80 sound module and a MIDI keyboard, some Behringer FX processors in a rack mainly for vocals and enhancing the mix, Red5 Condenser mic, Crafter electro-acoustic, Wesley PRS copy (cheap but plays a dream!), an old battered Westone Thunder bass, Warrior 300 watt power amp, Eltax monitors and a Packard Bell laptop running Cubase and EXPAudio Editor. Erm.. I think that's about it!

Comment

Working...
                X