Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay breaker poss. roof tray / rear ladder

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/toyota-hilux-s...QQcmdZViewItem

something don't add up, there's quite clearly 2 different surfs pictured but maybe he's breaking 2? or it's a genuine mistake. Anyways one's got both a roof tray and a rear ladder.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

It all looks very expo, but that rear ladder is just going to be a total pain in the a**!

i prefer smithys current style roof rack/tray thing so those HUGE aiba works type ones.

Comment

hmmm.. he lives in Crystal 'Palase'..... but doesn't know how to spell it...
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
        hmmm.. he lives in Crystal 'Palase'..... but doesn't know how to spell it...
        It is quite hard, the signs aren't very clear....
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

he wants £160 for the roof tray by the way. spoiler is sold. might be of use to someone?
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
            It is quite hard, the signs aren't very clear....
            ahaa..ha..haha...

they're crystal clear.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

roof trays now on the bay £155 with the ladder at the mo, click 'other items from this seller'
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

Do Gen 2 seats fit right into Gen 3s?
                More Lift.
                More Tyres.
                More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                  It all looks very expo, but that rear ladder is just going to be a total pain in the a**!

i prefer smithys current style roof rack/tray thing so those HUGE aiba works type ones.
                  I guess the ladders are a personal thing. Bit too much like a Disco for my liking.

Note for anyone thinking of buying if... the ladder attaches to the spare wheel bracket, so if you have an underslung then don't bother.
                  Paul </Slugsie>
                  Immortal.so far!

Comment

see this when first come on ebay phoned the fellah up asked if he would sell now ,wanted £250 so i told him i will leave it to run on ebay,
                    he's breaking two 2.4's
                    actually lives on anerly hill
                    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

I bought the wheels and tyres from this guy, also saw the roof tray and ladder in his garage.He said ha wanted £250 for the tray and ladder(too much for me) i would have let him keep the ladder as i only wanted the tray, he wouldn't split it up.

He is breaking 2 surf's both 2.4's and he has plans to break more.

I did get the centre console and arm rest for £5 though as i only needed the plastic catch

Cheers
                      Paul

Comment

Working...
                      X