Good news!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news!

Wheels are in motion with the truck. Had the tailgate picked up from Artful Dodger, (Cheers mate that will do fine) Been to see a guy who has one of them puller outer things, (no i aint had a drink lol) he said he can get it back to 80% for 100 quid if i get all the inner panels and trims off, so ive snatched his hand off.
    Got 1lte of base coat and 1lte of lacquer but the price..........54.38 quid. Why do i feel they had my pants down??
    Anyway im on my way. Should be painted by Sunday, ore at least in primer. Ill post some pics as i go on.
    By the way...my head hurt this morning..to much last night did i have

Originally posted by magnum force
    Wheels are in motion with the truck. Had the tailgate picked up from Artful Dodger, (Cheers mate that will do fine) Been to see a guy who has one of them puller outer things, (no i aint had a drink lol) he said he can get it back to 80% for 100 quid if i get all the inner panels and trims off, so ive snatched his hand off.
    Got 1lte of base coat and 1lte of lacquer but the price..........54.38 quid. Why do i feel they had my pants down??
    Anyway im on my way. Should be painted by Sunday, ore at least in primer. Ill post some pics as i go on.
    By the way...my head hurt this morning..to much last night did i have

Good news, and you need to stop using the 'Talk like Yoda' tapes......
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
      Good news, and you need to stop using the 'Talk like Yoda' tapes......
      LMAO

Comment

Tell you something though, that rear corner will be a bee-hatch to beat out from the inside as there's an inner panel welded onto it which will no doubt be bent too.

Drilling it and pulling it out is the best bet as hey says, then a bit o'filler and paint and no-one will ever know!

Did you buy enough blue paint for the whole truck or are you gonna leave it bu99er-rundy?
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
          Tell you something though, that rear corner will be a bee-hatch to beat out from the inside as there's an inner panel welded onto it which will no doubt be bent too.

Drilling it and pulling it out is the best bet as hey says, then a bit o'filler and paint and no-one will ever know!

Did you buy enough blue paint for the whole truck or are you gonna leave it bu99er-rundy?
          Tut tut wash your mouth out.

Comment

Originally posted by magnum force
            Tut tut wash your mouth out.

Here here!!!

Blue - tut!!! No imagination.....
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

O....not again! lol

Comment

Sombody say somet about colour????
                CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

No problem sir,,,glad i could help

Good luck with the re-fit

Comment

Glad to hear its not going to cost a great deal Phil and the smile will soon be back again
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                      Glad to hear its not going to cost a great deal Phil and the smile will soon be back again
                      Deffo will Rich, got the tailgate on this morning and took it back up to the panal beater, its booked in for Thursday

Comment

Working...
                      X