Forgotten password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgotten password

I have tried to retrieve my password through the normal channels. However I get no reply. Its obviously OK when on my home computer (automatically logs me in) but I cant log on on any other. any help would be appreciated.
    Trust your Hound.

Originally posted by Taliesins
    I have tried to retrieve my password through the normal channels. However I get no reply. Its obviously OK when on my home computer (automatically logs me in) but I cant log on on any other. any help would be appreciated.
    why not auto log in on your home PC, then change the password......
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by Taliesins

Emails are automatically generated by the software, so get classed as spam, bulk etc by any anti virus software. Check them folders to see if its in there.
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
        why not auto log in on your home PC, then change the password......
        Because you cant do that without knowing your password
        Trust your Hound.

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
          Emails are automatically generated by the software, so get classed as spam, bulk etc by any anti virus software. Check them folders to see if its in there.
          Hi Koi I have checked my spam folder and no e-mails are there so I assume that the automated e-mail thingy may not be working.
          Trust your Hound.

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
            I think there may be a problem with the email server config on the new server. We're also not getting emails about thread replies.
            Paul </Slugsie>
            Immortal.so far!

Comment

Yup, emails from the forum software aren't working yet, so you won't get the password email.... not sure what the other options are. Maybe Nigel has access to reset it for you.. If not, Andy (lucky) might be able to work some magic and do it manually.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                Yup, emails from the forum software aren't working yet, so you won't get the password email.... not sure what the other options are. Maybe Nigel has access to reset it for you.. If not, Andy (lucky) might be able to work some magic and do it manually.
                Thanks for the input chaps but after going through every password I have ever used I finally found it.
                Trust your Hound.

Comment

Working...
                X