brake fluid leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brake fluid leak

ok some might have read i lost the brakes about 14 hours from calais but topped up and it got me home...
    well i had to drive the truck on saturday to do some bits, and it was ok-ish, when i got home i looked underneath and its the rear brake bias/compensator leaking.
    may be because we loaded up the truck with all that veg oil (200 litres) and suitcases (the front of the truck was higher than the back!) i dunno..
    but does anyone have one that is good for sale? or am i needing an online site.
    taaraa
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

thanks for all the info,
    im collecting the truck tonight. it has cost £190
    cheers
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
      thanks for all the info,
      im collecting the truck tonight. it has cost £190
      cheers

Unless you got pm'd It dont look like you got much info mate

Is £190 a decent price for what youve had done?

Comment

seems expensive to me. and it was family that done it. they said £120 for the genuine toyota part, the rest was labour and the brakes needed bleeding again where the resevoir ran dry.
        i got absolutely no info lol
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
          seems expensive to me. and it was family that done it. they said £120 for the genuine toyota part, the rest was labour and the brakes needed bleeding again where the resevoir ran dry.
          i got absolutely no info lol
          ahh..

Well sorry to hear you didnt get any info mate. Guess its just one of those awkward things!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
            ahh..

Well sorry to hear you didnt get any info mate. Guess its just one of those awkward things!!
            yeah its no prob :p
            now i got to clean it, and leave it parked outside until i get some money to drive it! i got another project on at the minute of building a water cooling system for my pc. need to drive down to vauxhall parts shop to get a heater matrix to use as the rad.
            bahh
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
            X