Aircon parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aircon parts

I have some aircon parts for someone if they want them. Pump and radiator with fans.
    Unsure if it all works properly, because its never been gassed since ive hd the truck, and i have put an intercooler down bottom now, so dont want it, need the space.

Let me know, it should work but cant guaruntee it. Just pay me the postage and you can have it for parts or something.

Wheel on pump isnt noisy as far as i can tell.
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Veggie Surfer

Do you have the bottom belt tensioner that the pully is attached?

Thanks
    I Love Wales

Comment

If he aint i have
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I do have it but its still on the car just now. When do you need it?
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by Veggie Surfer
          I do have it but its still on the car just now. When do you need it?
          When you can get it off, I will send money for your postage and trouble

Cheers
          I Love Wales

Comment

Email me your address, and ill get it off tommorow, send it monday, and then emil you the postage cost buddy. carlsiveyer@hotmail.co.uk
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by Veggie Surfer
              Email me your address, and ill get it off tommorow, send it monday, and then emil you the postage cost buddy. carlsiveyer@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks and also thanks to ian619
              I Love Wales

Comment

Originally posted by 24Seven
                Thanks and also thanks to ian619
                Thats ok, just thought it's nearer for ya, pity i did'nt know before, surfinstien popped up sat morn i could have give it to hin to take back,
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Still got pump and rad with fans! Anyone else need any parts for theyre aircon? Dont know if pump works as ive never got round to gassing it, but it makes the right noises.

Dont want much money, just postage and a little bit, for a drink
                  Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

do you have any of the pipes from the top as I managed to blow a hole in one of mine and would be greatfully take it of your hands. will get a pic of the one I am talking about.
                    www.merkinchlnr.org.uk

Comment

Yep, the one to the pump from rad drivers side is already off, the others will take a bit of jiggery pokery, but once i know which one you want ill get it off and send it to ya.
                      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

not the best of pics but gives you an idea of the one I mean

www.merkinchlnr.org.uk

Comment

Thank you very much Veggie Surfer, part is here and it's just what I needed.

Postage + "Drink" sent via Paypal
                          I Love Wales

Comment

No probs pal, glad to help. Oh and ABE you have pm
                            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Hey Veggie Surfer, sorry to be a pain, but for whatever reason, my aircon rad never had a fan fitted, do you have the fan and any brackets to fit the fan, I looked at a surf and it seems I have the fastening points on my 2.8 but I guess they never fitted the fan.

I may have to fit a manual switch to make it opperate or I guess I could just make it run whenever I switch on the aircon.

Does anyone know it their fans run all the time when the aircon is switch on?
                              I Love Wales

Comment

Working...
                              X