@Surfenstein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Surfenstein

I noticed a couple of model v8 engines on some ones tv. If your giving models away can i have one or two or............................ .............................. ........

ALL of your model cars on your self. I'm sure Shirley would appreciate the free space.
    Working at last.......

Originally posted by LURCH
    I noticed a couple of model v8 engines on some ones tv. If your giving models away can i have one or two or............................ .............................. ........

hehehehehe.i have the large 1/18 scale versions of those so thats why i let him have the smaller ones.i can see if i can get a few more for you.and anyone who touches my colllection of cars and engines does so at the risk of getting licked to death by kira.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
      hehehehehe.i have the large 1/18 scale versions of those so thats why i let him have the smaller ones.i can see if i can get a few more for you.and anyone who touches my colllection of cars and engines does so at the risk of getting licked to death by kira.
      No not the long haired guard Dog
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by LURCH

ALL of your model cars on your self. I'm sure Shirley would appreciate the free space.
        I do have something that will fill that space IF it ever becomes free, but I dont mind them too much as Mark has to do the dusting. HeHeHe

Comment

Originally posted by shirlster
          I do have something that will fill that space IF it ever becomes free, but I dont mind them too much as Mark has to do the dusting. HeHeHe
          He didn't tell you about putting the 5ltr V8 there all polished up
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
          X