Is My MOT Up To Date? NO!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is My MOT Up To Date? NO!!!!!!!!!

My car needs taxing at the end of the month so I was going through the folder with all my vehicle docs in. Thought I should check the Surfs MOT as I believed it was coming up sometime towards the end of September .....WRONG......... it ran out last week!

Booked it in for it's test next week. Going to be a bluddy expensive month September, car tax, car MOT, Surf MOT, Surf insurance and tax due at the end of the month, oh and we're going on holiday shortly!

Come on big lottery win!
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

With MOT’s now computerized the police can tell if you have a current MOT, along with tax and insurance. So worth checking folks.
    Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Originally posted by PDR
      With MOT’s now computerized the police can tell if you have a current MOT, along with tax and insurance. So worth checking folks.
      Luckily I haven't used it since the MOT ran out. Always pays to double check a month before you think any of the above are necessary. (Note to self - remember your own advice!)
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by PDR
        they also come with a little sticker for the windscreen with the renewal date on it.
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
        X