No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see you got one of the good colours.. you have taste !
    -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Hi Richard,
      I will see if I can make it over for a while on that weekend.

Anyway for your interest this is my little Suzuki:

It started life as a Samurai 'Tobago', but its previous owner rebuilt it as a pick up. It has had a 3" lift on the springs, Pro-Comp shocks and wheel spacers added to it. It can be a little bouncy, but a fun truck.

The other vehicle I get to play with belongs to a friend of mine in South Africa, but when I go to visit I am handed the keys to it and use it to get around.
      It is an elderly but full of character Hilux pick up, 2.2l petrol. The gear selector is badly worn so getting into the right gear can be real fun at times, but despite that it is a reliable vehicle:

max6674 - not sure about the good taste, it was more a case of a mate of mine decided to sell and I was looking for one - he said the right price and I knew the truck has been 100% reliable in the three years or so he had owned it. The colour was secondary!

Comment

i use to have 2 suki's last 2 years ago all lifted with 31" colway muds on them ,but had to sell them cause i was advised not to do any off roading cause of a accident at work which was a shame as i used to enjoy the sundays off roading.
        Thats a nice looking toy you got there tho.If you need any help or anything with your truck any time just give us a shout
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
          Welcome to the nut house ......Just watch out for the squirrels
          THEY BITE
          Attached Files
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

I have seen that lil suki round. Y dont u just bring the suki down for off roading on the saturday. Then come greenlaning down St Just in the Surf on the sunday??? Sounds like a plan to me m8.

Comment

Working...
            X