weekend nazis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache
    Ia high proportion seem to want to dress like Neo from the Matrix, and wear motorbike boots, even though motorbike ownership is not on their radar...

Well that's just a sign that they are looking for a kicking..
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Well, I'm a re-enactor. I bought the Surf to move all the heavy kit on and off fields.

Personally I think that a cannon and an explosives liscence are just things every bloke should have to play with.

Comment

Originally posted by Medieval Dave
        Well, I'm a re-enactor. I bought the Surf to move all the heavy kit on and off fields.

Personally I think that a cannon and an explosives liscence are just things every bloke should have to play with.
        Did I mention I started making a longbow on Sunday...
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
          Did I mention I started making a longbow on Sunday...
          One of these?

Your shed must be bigger than mine...
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Once upon a time there was a scunnered poor wee mud covered german in the trenches @ Ypres 1914-1918 then the Kaiser does a runner and drops pure poo on his ex country.............USA subs the hun a fiver then during the Wall Street crash demands a million squillion marks back. Adolf goes to war and saves USA's pimpled butt by buy/hire UK.

Yup Adolf was very naughty with the Yid thing BUT I bet if his like started ranting here right now every one on this web site would want a black shirt and a skull on yer hat!

Comment

No, I'm not allowed to build anything that flies since the incident with the manlifter kite and the west highland terrier
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

"shirtlifter kite and the west highland terrier"

Ouch.

Comment

Working...
                X