weekend nazis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weekend nazis

anyone watching bbc1 bout weekend nazis.
    i can see some sense in reinactments but the germans out number the brits n americans but this i cant not with the holocust why do so many want to wear the german uniform n so many wanting to be ss,
    i can understand native american/cowboys ,french indian wars etc etc but not german ss i know its not real but makes you wonder why so many want to play the german or ss

Originally posted by pirate-storm
    anyone watching bbc1 bout weekend nazis.
    i can see some sense in reinactments but the germans out number the brits n americans but this i cant not with the holocust why do so many want to wear the german uniform n so many wanting to be ss,
    i can understand native american/cowboys ,french indian wars etc etc but not german ss i know its not real but makes you wonder why so many want to play the german or ss
    That's cos they ain't right in the head........
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

you maybe right woodzie m8 n 1 a copper playing a ss officer

Comment

don't see why not?

my aunt goes to US re-enactment clubs... there are no british forces represented there.... maybe the US had better uniforms and cooler trucks??

it's all history... they're not REAL germans!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
          don't see why not?

my aunt goes to US re-enactment clubs... there are no british forces represented there.... maybe the US had better uniforms and cooler trucks??

it's all history... they're not REAL germans!

dont get me wrong i dont disagree about groups like that just why so many people want to wear the german or ss uniform. they even stamping coins with the nazis signs n that wrong surely.

Comment

dont get me wrong i dont disagree about groups like that just why so many people want to wear the german or ss uniform. they even stamping coins with the nazis signs n that wrong surely.
            i think the problem comes with the racist/fascist hangers on.

the medieval groups aren't associated with the IRA because they're pro catholic.

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              i think the problem comes with the racist/fascist hangers on.

the medieval groups aren't associated with the IRA because they're pro catholic.

makes you wonder though dont it m8

Comment

makes you wonder though dont it m8
                yeah, there's a bloke along the road who used to have a big 1940's truck with a swastika and a palmtree... some sort of german desert unit perhaps??

always thought it was a bit wierd!
                hehehe!!

might see if W.O.P.R is available on Ebay and start playing out the cold war in the comfort of my bedroom!

Comment

It's called .....freedom of choice, and we all have it, but they will stop it soon.
                  Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Those black SS uniforms do look smarter than anyhing the others wore. But I like black.

Comment

friends dad does re-enactments for the german side. his house is full of german war stuff, guns, bombs, bmw war motorbike and side car, ornaments, etc etc.
                      have you seen the film american history X ?
                      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I dont really get why people wanna go and pretend to be in the army at all TBH.

A bit like sealed knot wallies who go out at weekends and belt each other with rubber swords...

People with big beards and home knitted pullovers... even the women!
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                          People with big beards and home knitted pullovers... even the women!
                          hahahaha
                          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I know quite a few re enactors and they are really sound, but a little bit other worldly.... just to clear something up, the ones dressed as germans aren't gassing anyone, the ones dressed as russians aren't sending anyone to Siberia, and the ones dressed as americans aren't shooting their mates.. The are just a bunch of blokes playing soldiers. Nowt wrong with a bit of escapism, is there? even if they do get a little anal about using the right sort of nails in their hobnail boots...
                            (anyway if some of them didn't dress up as baddies, the goodies wouldn't have anyone to shoot at!)
                            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                              I know quite a few re enactors and they are really sound, but a little bit other worldly.... just to clear something up, the ones dressed as germans aren't gassing anyone, the ones dressed as russians aren't sending anyone to Siberia, and the ones dressed as americans aren't shooting their mates.. The are just a bunch of blokes playing soldiers. Nowt wrong with a bit of escapism, is there? even if they do get a little anal about using the right sort of nails in their hobnail boots...
                              (anyway if some of them didn't dress up as baddies, the goodies wouldn't have anyone to shoot at!)
                              I know a few sealed-knutters (spelling intentional). They are slightly odd, and a bit obsessive. I wonder why such young people tend to have beards, smoke pipes, call beer 'ale' when asking for it at the bar, and a high proportion seem to want to dress like Neo from the Matrix, and wear motorbike boots, even though motorbike ownership is not on their radar...
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                              X