Rnli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rnli

Anyone else downloaded this... a virtual pager that goes off when a Real lifeboat is called out? Its meant as a PR tool to show you how often they are called out.

the buttons don't work!
    d'oh!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Got a friend who is on the smaller of the two Eastbourne lifeboats, so i know how often that thing will go off!!
      He does a fantastic job for very little reward or praise.
      Dont forget to chuck a few pennies in the jug next time you see them collecting anywhere, as its all voluntary and paid for by donations!
      Alan
      www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man

the buttons don't work!
        d'oh!
        Stop trying to press the buttons on the screen with your fingers!! it won't work

Comment

Originally posted by tintin
          Got a friend who is on the smaller of the two Eastbourne lifeboats, so i know how often that thing will go off!!
          He does a fantastic job for very little reward or praise.
          Dont forget to chuck a few pennies in the jug next time you see them collecting anywhere, as its all voluntary and paid for by donations!
          Alan
          Always do, They provide a fantastic service

Comment

I always pay into them.. being a diver and sometimes a sea fisherman they are a life line if ever you need them.. What would we do without them!
            -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

one of my supervisors at work is a lifeboat man at Newlyn and he does oil paintings of rescues hes been out on.He sell the paintings and also sells prints from the paintings which all the proceeds from the prints he gives to the lifeboats.The pictures are fantastic.I have 2 prints and 1 original that had no prints taken from it.The prints are about £45 framed depending on what the pic is and the oil paintings i paid £450 and worth every penny of it
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

As a sea fisherman I always put my change from a round of beers in their box at my local. We also have regular card nights (only for pennies max bet £1.00)and at the end of the night all the money goes to the RNLI. They do a marvellous job and need our support.
                [SIZE=5]A bad days fishing is better than a good days work[/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                X