harvest festivity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• harvest festivity

We are getting toward the season for robbing natures rich bounty from the hedgerows so I thought I'd start the recipe thing off.

Get one large container of blackberries, damsons or plums, wash em, fill an old bottle 2/3 full of fruit, tip in sugar to suit your taste (demara is good..) then fill the bottle to the top with the cheapest gin or vodka you can find. wait till xmas (some hope ) then tip it through a filter. sit back and enjoy.
    it's in me shed, mate.

Been out spotting the walnut trees........Wet walnuts ......Hmmmmmmmmm

oh and the river cottage cookbook for the walnut tart
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

go tesco buy a bottle of scotch and sit back and enjoy
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

say to turkish looking man "large donner please"... when he replies with "chilli sauce salad" you say "yes please"...

pay the man, and ejoy the taste sensation!...
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
          say to turkish looking man "large donner please"... when he replies with "chilli sauce salad" you say "yes please"...

pay the man, and ejoy the taste sensation!...
          But how many Turk's do you find in a hedge???????
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
            depends how many have had the $$$$ kicked out of them
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
              erm... a greek urn??
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                We are getting toward the season for robbing natures rich bounty from the hedgerows so I thought I'd start the recipe thing off.

Get one large container of blackberries, damsons or plums, wash em, fill an old bottle 2/3 full of fruit, tip in sugar to suit your taste (demara is good..) then fill the bottle to the top with the cheapest gin or vodka you can find. wait till xmas (some hope ) then tip it through a filter. sit back and enjoy.
                All of the above but with RUM much better than the Tescochov vodka or the mothers ruin special dry gin

Bogus
                Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt

Just a note its every pound of fruit it`s a pound of sugar....

I have one in the jar made 3 years ago in a rumtopf jar and the fruit is best served with fresh single cream
                  Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Working...
                  X