yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent!! - Searching For Previous Owner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent!! - Searching For Previous Owner!

Hi peeps,

Just been to look at a surf today from a dodgy dealer and i suspect it was once owned by someone here/an ex member cos it apparently used to have a few blue hilux surf stickers in the window.

it's M reg (have the full reg no if neccessary) burgundy over silver 3.0 td ssrx. it has an underslung spare, and is a little tatty on the bodywork side of things. It has white procomp shocks all round, with powder blue rear springs, definatly been lifted. 15" steel (i think) wheels with 31/10.5/15 mud terrain tyres on (not sure of make). Its MOT was due and done on 21st august. I think the car was part exchanged somewhere in the macclesfield/congleton area of cheshire about 3 months ago or so.

if anyone has any info on this car, please pipe up as it may help me to make a decision on its purchase.

i will begin scouring the forum now anyway.

cheers,

Martin
    Just trying to raise my postcount!

Sounds like Andrewlee31's truck, is it on ebay for just under 3k?

Comment

on for 2795, yes

Comment

yeah, Id say thats andys then.

All i know is it dont have the rear anti roll bar on, but i think he said he still has it. check out the offroad section for pics of what its been up too, Best bet is to give him a PM or put up a FAO. for him.

Im sure he'll tell you all you want to know mate.

Comment

This was Andy's
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

yeah that's it.

mechanically it seemed fine, bit tatty on the body and interior though.

mart

Comment

[quote=B16mts]Hi peeps,

"Just been to look at a surf today from a dodgy dealer"

Perhaps your above comment was a bit tongue in cheek but if not, why would you entertain buying from him?
              You'll only help to keep a cowboy in business won't you?
              Just an observation.

Comment

Working...
              X