Roll bar or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll bar or not

Having problems getting a rear roll bar bracket on as the space between the bar and the axle is to big. Think i need to get the weight off the axle to get it in. upon searching on here for some advice I found MrT (TonyN Surf guru) says you can ride fine with the whole anti roll bar off. Just wanted some more confirmation as to the pros and cons of having the bar on or off?

Why is it there for if you dont really need it
    Last edited by Donk_UK; 25 August 2007, 17:40.

Originally posted by Donk_UK
    Having problems getting a rear roll bar bracket on as the space between the bar and the axle is to big. Think i need to get the weight off the axle to get it in. upon searching on here for some advice I found MrT (TonyN Surf guru) says you can ride fine with the whole anti roll bar off. Just wanted some more confirmation as to the pros and cons of having the bar on or off?

Why is it there for if you dont reall need it
    just take the bl00dy things off.If you use the truck off road you will end up snapping the bolts or brackets anyway plus you will get extra articulation with them off.I took them both off of mine
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
      just take the bl00dy things off.If you use the truck off road you will end up snapping the bolts or brackets anyway plus you will get extra articulation with them off.I took them both off of mine
      Havent managed to snap mine yet !!
      Must be a good time to take it off before the bolts snap off I spoze ....

There's always a Payback .... Y ajust won't see it Comin !!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
      X