robin reliant racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• robin reliant racing

i know this thread is pointless without pics but the camera is rogered,so here goes anyway.picture three reliants all in a group.all three are mot failures and all three have been hand painted.whilst in this group of three,a man waves a flag at them and they race around a circuit 10 times,with at least one of them losing it on a bend every lap and either spinning/rolling or just rolling,whilst all this is going on they are all shedding their fibreglass bodywork at an alarming rate by using the armco barrier to try and get round.welcome to the wonderful world of robin reliant racing,it is THE funniest racing i have ever seen,even better than cars and caravans

sorry bout the lack of pics,but if you ever get the chance to see the plastic pigs in action you wont be dissapointed
    have spent the last few hours at arlington raceway watching,got very wet but worth it
    Non intercooled nothing.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...arch&plindex=6

Comment

seen it at Arlington on a bank holiday weekend, its absolutely brilliant.
      ( but when i watched it, it was plastic pig bangers. At least a dozen of them.
      By the time it gets to Destruction Derby at the end of the day, there is more DUCT TAPE than fibreglass.)
      www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Ive got a scimitar down me drive! Wouldn't mind seeing that have a shoot round a track... that way it clears up space for somet interesting

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
          Ive got a scimitar down me drive! Wouldn't mind seeing that have a shoot round a track... that way it clears up space for somet interesting
          possibly work space for a v8 supercharged surf on 40 inch rims with difflocks front and rear,custom adjustable suspension for up to 8" inch lift,two huge nitrous bottles,and winch front and rear and a 3000watt sound system,with plasma tv and playstation and........................... .............................. .............................. ........
          .............................. ........did i just have an episode
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
          X