Oh no! Not again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no! Not again!

11 year old kid shot dead in a pub carpark in Liverpool by another kid in his mid teens.

What is the world coming to?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

It beggers belief doesn't it mate - I know this will make me sound old - but it wasn't ever like that when I was that age.....
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
      It beggers belief doesn't it mate - I know this will make me sound old - but it wasn't ever like that when I was that age.....
      My lad is about to hit thirteen. I dont think I could carry on if something like that happened to him. My heart goes out to this kid's parents.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        My lad is about to hit thirteen. I dont think I could carry on if something like that happened to him. My heart goes out to this kid's parents.
        It's something I could not comprehend, I couldn't begin to understand the feelings that poor family must be going through now....and the family of the kid that shot the poor little lad......

Comment

how the hell do kids manage to get hold of guns in the first place.
          we told our 2 boys that we would stand by them thru whatever but if they ever done anything like that then we don't want to know them.I know it sounds bad but how some people can live with the fact and stand by someone who can do anything like that makes me sick
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Like I said a few days ago, they need to get tougher with gun / knife carrying.

If you get caught with a knife or a gun, no arguments, you go to prison - whatever age you are! Bring back borstal if they're under age!

They need to get very tough with these a$$holes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
              Like I said a few days ago, they need to get tougher with gun / knife carrying.

If you get caught with a knife or a gun, no arguments, you go to prison - whatever age you are! Bring back borstal if they're under age!

They need to get very tough with these a$$holes!!!
              they got to do something soon cause this country is going to be over run with scum like this before to long.They ought to bring in the chain gangs and have them out working in all weathers keeping the highways clean and any other dirty jobs you can think of like the yanks do.

Bring back National Service aswell
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

The answer is so much simpler than chain gangs and americanised ideas, we had the ideal system 50years ago........ national service, corporal punishment and bobbies on the beat who everyone had respect for (even the villians). Then slowly but surely we got social workers, human rights and lefty liberal tree huggers telling us you can only talk to naughty children bearing arms....
                Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!!!!

Comment

some feck-wit from westminster is on bbc1 right now talking about this and just said 'this is a serious violent crime' and i thought coz i've been up all night i'd just misheard but then she said it again!?!?!?
                  i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

i feel sorry for family on both sides. i agree bring back the old days of when coppers where allowed to clip ya ears n national service also find the scum that sold or gave the guns to the kids in the first place. like i have always said right or wrong guns dont kill people people do. i had a m8 a few years back who had to get rid of all his guns n he was a member of a gun club because of some uneducated idiots who shot at people. wish th old days were back never seen coppers etc in knife proof vests then like we do today this country gone to $$$$$$ soft. use a gun in war a different thing but in everyday life n on the street they need hanging.

Comment

The thing that annoyed me even more over this was the news coverage....the flag carrier channel, managed to report about USA and all kinds of things, then, the last serious news item, the only bit of major domestic news, was about this tragedy....and straight after that was the financial news. Just how must that family feel being shoehorned into a news slot after Bush and his usual childish stuttering about another subject he hasn't a clue about and the FTSE going up or down a fewe points we get to hear about this...why wasn't this main headline news???

I bet the poxy football got more attention than this poor little guy!

Comment

Well it's 'Top Story' on Sky News.

They've arrested a 14 y/o and an 18 y/o. Struggling to work out why they are so keen on reporting the fact that the kid with the gun was wearing a hoodie?! My lad wears hoodies. Not only that, but hoodies with goth band logos on them! Oh, the shame!!!

Have these people lost the f*ckin plot?!

The kid had a GUN FFS!! It was nothing to do with a hoodie, or a baseball cap, or a particular brand of trainers turning him evil! He picked up a gun and SHOT an 11 year old kid! The evil little b*stard needs stringing up!

Comment

[quote=Apache]Well it's 'Top Story' on Sky News.

They've arrested a 14 y/o and an 18 y/o. Struggling to work out why they are so keen on reporting the fact that the kid with the gun was wearing a hoodie?! My lad wears hoodies. Not only that, but hoodies with goth band logos on them! Oh, the shame!!!

Hoodies our high school now have them as the school uniform black ones with the school badge on them. All the kids walk around the village with them hoods up faces hidden.

It's impossible to know who nicked the mars bar from the shop or who it was rolling the joint behind the bike shed. Description a kid in a hoodie couldn't see his/her face.
                          www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Why not suggest to you local High School that if the kids want to wear the hoddie tops then they can do so only as long as they have their names printed in big letters on the back, as the footballers do with their shirts these days. Think that should stop them being anti-social little gits.
                            Mike G

Comment

just seen hes parents on news , ferking hell the kid hadnt even started secondary school
                              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                              X