Dumb 4 x4 Driver!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb 4 x4 Driver!

Coming home tonight I was overtaken (well sort of) by some old tw*t in a Landcruiser on the A1. He just sat alongside me, didn't pass me, didn't look left or right, just sat there staring ahead. Quite a queue of cars built up behind him and when he finally decided to pull over he cut me up without a signal or feck all! Me, being mister patient, flashed my lights, made various hand gestures etc but all to no avail. Mister thick as sh!t just sat there dawdling along not taking a blind bit of notice, then he decides to pull out again (no signal) and then sit in the outside lane at 50mph causing a build up of traffic again! I had to undertake (naughty I know) but I was really p!ssed off.

This guy was in his 50's, shirt and tie, looked a gaffer type, private number plate.

This is the sort of driving that gives 4 x 4 owners a bad name!
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Originally posted by Copycat
    Coming home tonight I was overtaken (well sort of) by some old tw*t in a Landcruiser on the A1. He just sat alongside me, didn't pass me, didn't look left or right, just sat there staring ahead. Quite a queue of cars built up behind him and when he finally decided to pull over he cut me up without a signal or feck all! Me, being mister patient, flashed my lights, made various hand gestures etc but all to no avail. Mister thick as sh!t just sat there dawdling along not taking a blind bit of notice, then he decides to pull out again (no signal) and then sit in the outside lane at 50mph causing a build up of traffic again! I had to undertake (naughty I know) but I was really p!ssed off.

This guy was in his 50's, shirt and tie, looked a gaffer type, private number plate.

This is the sort of driving that gives 4 x 4 owners a bad name!

sounds like middle of road man to me n yeah your prob right

Comment

Thats just the problem! A lot of people use all that as cannon fodder! But sh!t happens, The guy cant drive, get him in a smart car an he'll still be a pain in the a$$.

as for undertaking, I think the police view on that is if there is room and space for the person in the middle/outer lanes to pull over then your NOT in the wrong, they are. I think

Comment

I suffer the middle lane numpty everyday... They think that by staying out in the lane right up untill the last second at a junction is their god given right....Sorry but if i was to take avoiding action on a lot of the dangerous events i would end up killing people bearing in mind it takes a lot longer to stop 40ton @ 56mph... The last time i made this idiot in a audi A4 have to go on the the next junction.. could nt figure out why he did not use all his fingers when he waved at me... Of course i blew him a kiss for his trouble...
        Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Working...
        X