@ JoyMick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ JoyMick

Got a couple of pics of the scoop as requested, it's a bit big as you can see,could'nt find anything smaller at the time to cover my hole and house the fan but if you're just useing a scoop to vent the hood then a smaller one will do ya, (unless your intending fitting an intercooler later)

It got wet!!!! and the end of me exhaust is somewhere between here and cosham
    Attached Files
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

cheers for the pics ian!! thats the prob.. not shure if its 2 big, i need somthing that will cover a 10 inch fan, but the one u get with it just dont float me boat, av seen tallymans, but only pics soits hard to judge the size, anyway get the shammy leather out and dry that truck an bring back the shine.

Comment

well i keep lookin at the pics, it mite look ok the other way round Mmmm .

Comment

Just my opinion, But the Nissan Patrol scoop on surfs looks SH!T HOT!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
          Just my opinion, But the Nissan Patrol scoop on surfs looks SH!T HOT!!
          I aggree mate, prob was there were none around and i dont think it would have covered my needs, when this one arrived i thought christ WTF's this going to look like on the surf, i'm getting used to it tho, it's sort of "in ya face" when your driveing but not too bad, (next mod is a periscope )
          Joy Mick could you not fit the fan under the hood and just have the scoop on top? the smaller Scooby scoops look nice too, (just give one away i bought in error) pity!

Comment

hi ian , i no what u mean, i love the shape of it , but if they did one a bit smaller then that would be ok, (eerrrmm whats a scooby scoop ) and hi rod !! dont think av seen a nissan patrol one??? that one of the lov... boyo one looks good but there like very hard to come by, oooo my head is full of broken biscuits.

Comment

I got my scoop from

www.thorntonbreakers.co.uk

Patrol scoop pics at

http://www.toyotasurf.asn.au/techsite/scoop.htm
              Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Is this where you found your imprezza (scooby) scoop? got mine same guy i think, i believe he does a izusu trooper scoop thats smaller than the big subaru one,

http://search.ebay.co.uk/Subaru-Impr...eleafcatZ43118

Comment

I got a trooper scoop £20 from ebay still plucking up the courage to get the jigsaw out on my bonnet!!

Comment

Working...
                  X