Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad day for Bushwhacker

Hi All,
    We lost our lil'girl Jess (dobe) today, 8yrs old. For the dog lovers out there you know how it's almost like losing a child.
    Thanks all,
    Jo

ahhh sh1t mate! feel for ya big time. especially at such a young age that really sucks. what happened mate?
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Comisserations m8 a lot of us know exactly how you feel. Sorry dude!
      http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Sorry to hear that Vince.....not much else I can say...
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Sorry Vince and Jo...

Andy & Vicki.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

really sorry to hear about your loss jo/vince not many things in life worse than losing your dog,really gutted when i lost mine so can relate to your loss
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Sorry to hear the sad news Vince
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Thank you.

Looks like she had a silent heart condition, common for dobes. It's the shock more than anything for Vince, she collapsed after their run up the field. She was happy though, that's the main.

Hopefully Harry will be with us much longer and of course babe on the way, things will move on no doubt, just a huge void right now.

x

Comment

Oh $$$$e
                  Take your selves away for the day and try to look onwards dont dwell. Bad luck Vince

feel for ye both take care.
                  www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Sorry to hear that VINCE.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                      Hi All,
                      We lost our lil'girl Jess (dobe) today, 8yrs old. For the dog lovers out there you know how it's almost like losing a child.
                      Thanks all,
                      Jo
                      I really do know what it feels like Vince and our deepest sympathy goes out to you and yours. I know this wont make things better but it may help.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
                      There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
                      There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
                      The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...
                      Trust your Hound.

Comment

sorry to hear of your loss vince/jo,our deepest sympathy mate.
                        mark /shirl
                        Last edited by surfenstein; 18 August 2007, 08:20.
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

vince/jo ditto to all of the above, john/sal
                          Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

It's a wrencher..tis my first visit to general chat, i saw the headline of this post in the forum index, and hoped it was going to be some light hearted banter..sadly not.

We've lost many a faithfull friend over the years, i can emphasise with all the emotions involved..We'll not be able to take away the pain with our words or thoughts, but i trust, in time, the sadness will diminish..

I'm not clued up on such things of mystery, but maybe one day, we'll see them again.

Comment

Sad news mate
                              www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Working...
                              X