Spot the truck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
    You're doing a better job than Apache after he's had a few pints of dyslexia ale!
    I've been a good boy lately haven't I?

Should've been the Worcs Beer Fest tomorrow, but for the floods and the racecourse now having mud rather than grass...
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      I've been a good boy lately haven't I?

Should've been the Worcs Beer Fest tomorrow, but for the floods and the racecourse now having mud rather than grass...

Hehehe!!

Whats it like around your neck of the woods now, is it drying out? The media seems to have lost interest lately.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        Hehehe!!

Whats it like around your neck of the woods now, is it drying out? The media seems to have lost interest lately.
        Yeah. Apart from businesses in the affected areas being closed for repairs, you'd never know.

However, you know the lanes near Upton I did the roofbar video of when they were flooded? Well they're normally around 2ft deep maximum during wet periods. I went down that way last week and the hedgerows are muddy up to about 7ft!!!!

Dont think I'd have got through, even with the snorkel!
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by magnum force
          I, hes a big lad eh!
          oi leave me size out will ya lol just think of all the methaine i could use on me truck lol n yes i was the wide load lol.
          obtw n wheres the video of the pit n did you get your tracking sorted
          Last edited by pirate-storm; 18 August 2007, 09:41.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
            oi leave me size out will ya lol just think of all the methaine i could use on me truck lol n yes i was the wide load lol.
            obtw n wheres the video of the pit n did you get your tracking sorted
            Hi Will!
            had a big week this week, only had time to scratch my arse.Ive got the vid on the pc and ill sort it over the weekend. Hope things are ok your end, Thats a bit of a due that fire in Newquay aint it.

Comment

Hi Will!
              had a big week this week, only had time to scratch my arse.Ive got the vid on the pc and ill sort it over the weekend. Hope things are ok your end, Thats a bit of a due that fire in Newquay aint it.
              hell yea and still a few people missing aswell
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                Ive never seen a building go up that quick before, and to think we walked by that hotel last week. Mad!

Comment

Think its safe to say they wount find them in one piece now

Comment

Ive never seen a building go up that quick before, and to think we walked by that hotel last week. Mad!
                    yea 1 person dead from jumping from the 2nd floor window but it was certainly one hell of a fire with 120 fire fighters so they just said on the news
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hi Will!
                      heard the zider kicked ya r'ssssss lol. yeah prettty bad aint it m8 think some are still missing last i heard.
                      hope you had a good time n you all got back safe twas nice to meet you m8

Comment

yea 1 person dead from jumping from the 2nd floor window but it was certainly one hell of a fire with 120 fire fighters so they just said on the news
                        Not what you can call a great holiday for them is it

Comment

Working...
                        X