yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just bought a cargo liner and guess what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought a cargo liner and guess what?

It doesn't fit!

I rang Rough Trax 4x4 and they took all my model details and charged me £77, then when it turns up and I try it out, it doesn't ****** fit!

When I rang them, they said that it fitted all models of hilux surf from 89 to the present day. I then explained that obviously his definition of fitted does not comply with mine and that, although it actually "fits" inside the cargo hold, it could not be described as fitted!

They are collecting it tomorrow, but, and this is the best bit, I have seen on ebay, the same cargo liner with a starting price of £14!

And it is shown in a 4 runner, fitting all nice and snug!

To end this in a nice way, could anyone please tell me how I can get hold of a cargo liner for a 92 K reg ssrx surf that actually fits it?

Cheers

Typsey

BOB HILUX can get them send him a PM
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

I got mine from Bob but they are not full length ones, ie when seats folded down. For this i suggest a heavy duty neprene or rubber sheet liner.

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Andy W
        I got mine from Bob but they are not full length ones, ie when seats folded down. For this i suggest a heavy duty neprene or rubber sheet liner.

Andy
        You can get them from www.carseatcovers.co.uk

Got mine from there and it's great for taking loads of rubble up the tip.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by The Typsey Russell
          It doesn't fit!

I rang Rough Trax 4x4 and they took all my model details and charged me £77, then when it turns up and I try it out, it doesn't ****** fit!

When I rang them, they said that it fitted all models of hilux surf from 89 to the present day. I then explained that obviously his definition of fitted does not comply with mine and that, although it actually "fits" inside the cargo hold, it could not be described as fitted!

They are collecting it tomorrow, but, and this is the best bit, I have seen on ebay, the same cargo liner with a starting price of £14!

And it is shown in a 4 runner, fitting all nice and snug!

To end this in a nice way, could anyone please tell me how I can get hold of a cargo liner for a 92 K reg ssrx surf that actually fits it?

Cheers

Typsey
          I just got one for the 3rd gen from Ebay,they start at £14.00 but the reserve is set around £33.00 ,not bad for what they are although I dont like the turned up lip at the back,the dog keeps catching his feet in it when jumping in.

This is the supplier. http://www.camelot-automotive.co.uk/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by andy
            I just got one for the 3rd gen from Ebay,they start at £14.00 but the reserve is set around £33.00 ,not bad for what they are although I dont like the turned up lip at the back,the dog keeps catching his feet in it when jumping in.

This is the supplier. http://www.camelot-automotive.co.uk/index.html
            Can't find a cargo liner for a 3rd gen Surf on there,just Landcruisers and Rav4s.