Fao Cornish Surfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fao Cornish Surfers

I am just waiting to hear back from the countryside commision on whether they want me to go and cut a tree down thats blocking a byway.A few of you will know where i am on about but i am going to ask if we can do anything to help/assist in clearing any overgrown lanes on our own or with them, so i was just wondering if any of you local lot are wanting to help out at anytime, if they say that we can clear or help them to clear any lanes that are blocked/overgrown etc. I think it shows that we are wanting to help take care of the lanes that are left and that we are not all idiots who want to tear up the countryside.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Originally posted by stormforce1067
    I am just waiting to hear back from the countryside commision on whether they want me to go and cut a tree down thats blocking a byway.A few of you will know where i am on about but i am going to ask if we can do anything to help/assist in clearing any overgrown lanes on our own or with them, so i was just wondering if any of you local lot are wanting to help out at anytime, if they say that we can clear or help them to clear any lanes that are blocked/overgrown etc. I think it shows that we are wanting to help take care of the lanes that are left and that we are not all idiots who want to tear up the countryside.
    Well, our local GLASS do that all of the time. They work with local councils / associations to keep known ROWs clear, so I think the chances are good of you being able to help out.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      Well, our local GLASS do that all of the time. They work with local councils / associations to keep known ROWs clear, so I think the chances are good of you being able to help out.
      As far as i know we don't have a Glass rep for Cornwall.I had been on their site and asked who the rep was but never had any reply and never saw anyone on the list of reps either.So i am more than happy to go out with any other forum members with permission from the council and countryside commission to help out.
      Most of the lanes i've been out on down this end of the county are in good order and a few are overgrown but it adds to the fun to have a few which are a bit tight

Comment

its not us you have to worry bout rich its the terrorists ooopppssss tourists i meant or is that the same thing especally that magnum force think he should be called brute force

yeah count me in i will even try my best on a bad day you know what i mean rich. so yeah im up for it

Comment

i know you would Will but what about the rest of them down here

Comment

Working...
          X