Surf Questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surfenstein
    it would.but they have removed the original member and replaced with that one to reduce clearance problems.lets face it when you look at the surf from the side on all you can see underneath is the crossmember and the transfer case hanging down.but not on stein ive just remembered i made my own xmember for him.so you cant even see that its tucked up under the chassis out of harms way.so ive already made one and didnt even know it.
    Arrrrr the Tardis has been at work again
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

it would.but they have removed the original member and replaced with that one to reduce clearance problems.lets face it when you look at the surf from the side on all you can see underneath is the crossmember and the transfer case hanging down.but not on stein ive just remembered i made my own xmember for him.so you cant even see that its tucked up under the chassis out of harms way.so ive already made one and didnt even know it.
      I'm thinking I'd rather have one of them and some sliders than 33s... makes more sense really, given the tyres I have work really well. I may as well run them till they need replacing rather than change just for the sake of having 33s on.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
        Arrrrr the Tardis has been at work again
        it works time and time again.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
          I'm thinking I'd rather have one of them and some sliders than 33s... makes more sense really, given the tyres I have work really well. I may as well run them till they need replacing rather than change just for the sake of having 33s on.
          the only thing is i dont have a pattern,im gonna need a truck for a week any takers????
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

the only thing is i dont have a pattern,im gonna need a truck for a week any takers????
            Hmmm...

I did an OK job with the bash plate dims and angles didn't I?

Maybe I'll go lie under the truck for half an hour tomorrow with my scribbling pencil and protractor.

I know TRIGONOMETRY me...

Comment

Originally posted by Apache

I know TRIGONOMETRY me...
              is he a member on here then.not seen him before.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Apache, How about ordering some diff guards and if you havent already, fit some diff breathers?

Ive seen diff guards on ebay.com for like $30. even with shipping they wouldnt be that expensive. Could be worth it if your lookin at beefing up an adding some protection.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                  Apache, How about ordering some diff guards and if you havent already, fit some diff breathers?

Ive seen diff guards on ebay.com for like $30. even with shipping they wouldnt be that expensive. Could be worth it if your lookin at beefing up an adding some protection.
                  Diff breathers done. Haven't looked into guards yet. I've just always thought the transfer box looks very vunerable.

Comment

Cheers guys, that pretty much answers everything I think!

I have the loan ready in my account.... I guess its time to start shopping!
                    More Lift.
                    More Tyres.
                    More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra
                      Cheers guys, that pretty much answers everything I think!

I have the loan ready in my account.... I guess its time to start shopping!
                      Hope you find what you want Charlie but remember don't buy the first one you see have a good look around first
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                      X