How bad has it got !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bad has it got !

Still out of work , but OK for a bit longer , so trying to do some jobs that need no money spending . So the garden is getting some work done on it . I dont know a weed from a plant so I joined a gardening forum!!
    Lets just say they dont now much about off roading but know their onions and carrots .I never thought I would end up joining a gardening forum but now I'm over 40 I suppose it had to happen . Wheres my pipe and slippers ? Oh , I got me slippers on.
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

it's ok, I joined a peugeot owner's club when i bought squeaky
    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
      Still out of work , but OK for a bit longer , so trying to do some jobs that need no money spending . So the garden is getting some work done on it . I dont know a weed from a plant so I joined a gardening forum!!
      Lets just say they dont now much about off roading but know their onions and carrots .I never thought I would end up joining a gardening forum but now I'm over 40 I suppose it had to happen . Wheres my pipe and slippers ? Oh , I got me slippers on.
      wow so you def going green hell youll be wearing pullovers n cardigans n a little hat soon n youll have to get use to talking bout the size of your veg/plants instead of surf engines n torques lol bet youll be joining the club next lol

Comment

Alan Titchmarsh better look out then!
        I was made Redundant back in march & ive had to go for a Contracting job which starts next week. It aint fun when you've got a big Mortgage & the Jobs you apply for dont even respond to your Application. I thought my CV was letting me down so i paid £150 for a proffesional one which has't really made things better. Keep looking & in the end something will turn up.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
          Alan Titchmarsh better look out then!
          I was made Redundant back in march & ive had to go for a Contracting job which starts next week. It aint fun when you've got a big Mortgage & the Jobs you apply for dont even respond to your Application. I thought my CV was letting me down so i paid £150 for a proffesional one which has't really made things better. Keep looking & in the end something will turn up.
          Me and Tam made ourselves unemployed so we could relocate away from that dump called London . I/we thought some one would give us a job doing something . I did post on here a while ago about retraining to be a plumber , I got mixed replies which I did read and may still consider doing it .
          Marky , I been laid off 3 times before but been lucky to walk into another job quickly . I have sent off CV's to people and never had a peply to them . Just a 'thankyou for your CV we have filed it in the bin' would be something.
          Hope things work out for you mate .
          Right off to check my posts on 'vagrant gardening .com'

Comment

Mind your elbow mate.
            SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Rick you'll have to do sponsored Gardening W/end, Invite us all up n we help ya out !!!! BBQ n Beer, Camping a good combination obviously when we got nowt else onn.... I know me Peas n Carrots
              Good Luck mate

There's always a Payback .... All Ya can do is Ask !!!!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by charvell
                Mind your elbow mate.
                I would but I think its dislocated again ! Been trying to help Jotto put up his Aircraft hanger he calls a workshop ! Every time I try and lift anything inc pint glass it hurts . How can I get the joint back in like you did ?
                I have cracked it about a few times but not sure I have got it right .

Comment

After posting up my new enhanced CV on the JOBSITES ive had 3 calls today trying to HEAD-HUNT me as my skills meet their mark
                  (\__/)
                  (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                    After posting up my new enhanced CV on the JOBSITES ive had 3 calls today trying to HEAD-HUNT me as my skills meet their mark
                    That sounds promising . It could end up you playing them against each other for you !

Comment

That sounds promising . It could end up you playing them against each other for you !
                      My updated CV cost £150 as it sold my skills but said nothing about myself.

www.thefullercv.com
                      (\__/)
                      (")_(")

Comment

Me and Tam made ourselves unemployed so we could relocate away from that dump called London . I/we thought some one would give us a job doing something . I did post on here a while ago about retraining to be a plumber , I got mixed replies which I did read and may still consider doing it .
                        Marky , I been laid off 3 times before but been lucky to walk into another job quickly . I have sent off CV's to people and never had a peply to them . Just a 'thankyou for your CV we have filed it in the bin' would be something.
                        Hope things work out for you mate .
                        Right off to check my posts on 'vagrant gardening .com'

You could rerain as a plumber, and as far as the mixed response goes, well I,m a bit jaded and disolusioned with self employment, but you could get work with a company or the local council, and as a plumber you'll never be out of work, and you can do private jobs on the side for cash.

Your elbow may restrict you though, as it can be a bit physical at times.

Nothing ventured etc, etc.
                        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

rick when the weather get better post a thread up for a bbq and beer fest,we will all come up and you never know you might just get that top off of the 1st gen and the sbc installed.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

It's a shame you have moved, we got vacancies in Chuffing Chertsey now
                            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Rick grow your own .........If you plant them now you could have new spuds for xmas

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/index.php
                              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                              X