• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its nice here in Rochdale...

... NOT !!

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/stor...ws/news4.shtml
    -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Dont go there...

I'm in no way racist, and I absolutely hate the NOTW as a rule, but there are far too many handouts.

Not just for immigrants, but for lazy white British scum who are too $$$$$$ lazy to get off their fat arses and go out and work.

The Social Security system should be there to support those who through no fault of their own CANNOT work. If I was in charge, I would temporarily close the borders so those jobs taken up by eager eastern europeans were unfilled again. I would pop a letter through every fit, working age doleite's letterbox giving them a job to do, stating that if they didn't do it, their rent and benefits would stop. No argument, no excuses. I would also STOP child benefits for single mothers under the age of 19.

Draconian? Maybe. But someone needs to send a message to the lazy nylon trackie wearing, cheap booze swilling baby machines that suck down working folk's taxes that we wont carry the idle feckin wasters that blight this country.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Unfortunately it's the same all over the country, and it's getting worse.
      Nothinhg will be done until there is rioting in the streets, and then it will be those rioters who will be blamed ( yes I know rioting is ilegal) even though this is their last resort, as the government no longer listens to those who elected them, and the white people in this country no longer have freedom of speech.

Time to leave.

The Sex Pistols said it in the '70s, Briton is just another council tennancy, and we're paying the bill.

One day there will not be enough people working/paying taxes to support this and unless taxes for the working people will either increase dramatically or the country will collapse.

Students get loans which have to be paid off when they get a job, so why not he same system for assylem seekers...... seems more than fair.
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        Dont go there...

I'm in no way racist, and I absolutely hate the NOTW as a rule, but there are far too many handouts.

Not just for immigrants, but for lazy white British scum who are too $$$$$$ lazy to get off their fat arses and go out and work.

The Social Security system should be there to support those who through no fault of their own CANNOT work. If I was in charge, I would temporarily close the borders so those jobs taken up by eager eastern europeans were unfilled again. I would pop a letter through every fit, working age doleite's letterbox giving them a job to do, stating that if they didn't do it, their rent and benefits would stop. No argument, no excuses. I would also STOP child benefits for single mothers under the age of 19.

Draconian? Maybe. But someone needs to send a message to the lazy nylon trackie wearing, cheap booze swilling baby machines that suck down working folk's taxes that we wont carry the idle feckin wasters that blight this country.

What he said too!
        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

I couldnt agree more with what you have just said.

I had an accident 10 years ago and almost lost my right hand. I was on the sick for 6 months getting SSP and all the council would give me was a one off payment of £40. My rent at the time was £100 per week and I was only getting £44 SSP.. I ended up in loads of debt at the time over it and this was the first and last time I asked for help.. makes you sick when you pay all that money in taxes yet its all blown on people who dont need it or are to lazy to earn real money!
          -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Dont go there...

ooooooh loads of evictions for me then.

To be quite honest i'm sick of every house I go into having sky TV 42" plasma screen new hi-fi, psp, playstation3 etc etc etc and to be told "the social pays my rent" when you ask them why they havent paid.

whilst at home me & Mrs coolsv get our wages at the end of the month and wonder where it all goes.

Apache for PM anyone! he can certainly have my vote

Oh & if forgot to mention, whilst the wife was in hospital the woman next to her was just having her Eighth yes EIGHTH kid, she gets more in child tax credit than I do for my wage! Guess she'll be banging on my desk when I return demanding a 6 bed house
            Last edited by coolsv650; 13 August 2007, 23:05. Reason: rant mode begins
            Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Originally posted by coolsv650

Apache for PM anyone! he ca certainly have my vote

Only if there's free gas for bar-b-ques!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                Only if there's free gas for bar-b-ques!
                that depends on weather we are all invited
                Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

that depends on weather we are all invited
                  It does depend on the weather, but you are all invited.

Bushwhacker, my BBQ DOES NOT Require GAS!!!
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

It does depend on the weather, but you are all invited.

Bushwhacker, my BBQ DOES NOT Require GAS!!!

I know!

I meant that you'd get my vote for PM if bar-b-que gas was free!

Gary confused the issue!

Comment

ooooooh loads of evictions for me then.

To be quite honest i'm sick of every house I go into having sky TV 42" plasma screen new hi-fi, psp, playstation3 etc etc etc and to be told "the social pays my rent" when you ask them why they havent paid.

whilst at home me & Mrs coolsv get our wages at the end of the month and wonder where it all goes.

Apache for PM anyone! he can certainly have my vote

Oh & if forgot to mention, whilst the wife was in hospital the woman next to her was just having her Eighth yes EIGHTH kid, she gets more in child tax credit than I do for my wage! Guess she'll be banging on my desk when I return demanding a 6 bed house
                      You've never been to my House & ive worked for all the good stuff ive got.
                      Start new job next week LOL
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                      (")_(")

Comment

My mother still lives in the council house I grew up in. It was a concrete pre-fab place built during ww2 for a munitions factory a few miles up the road. We moved there in ther early 90s and the council said they would be modernising these places. As at the time they had no cavity wall, no double glazing, no central heating, coal fired boiler for hot water. It's taken the council 12 years to build a second brick wall around the existing concrete house to allow for cavity insulation, replace the windows for double glazing, fit central heating, which isn't working right on some of the panals. And now the coal boiler's gone, the hot water takes an age to come through properly. They also trashed my mum's garden while carrying out the building works and never properly re-instated it. They concreted over half of it instead! It just annoys me that the scroungers just have to snap their fingers and the council come running.
                        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

When us Workers get made redundant etc we get naff all in comparrison to the other lot. It $$$$es me off All i get is about £44 per week & that wont pay the £1000 a month Mortgage
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                          (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                          X