Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bull bar. Free

Hello,
    I don't visit the mother-in-law anymore, so I have no need for bull bar.
    I have removed the

if you dont want it, we'll have it and ebay it off for the mac fund
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Bull bar

Ok Andrewlee, it's yours!

Comment

great stuff, Pm me your contact details mate and either me or a crony will be up and collect it.

i'll clean it up and whack it on the bay, every penny it fetches will go to the mac fund,

cheers mate
        TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by Barrington
          Hello,
          I don't visit the mother-in-law anymore, so I have no need for bull bar.
          I have removed the
          are you sure it wasn't a moose bar
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
            great stuff, Pm me your contact details mate and either me or a crony will be up and collect it.

i'll clean it up and whack it on the bay, every penny it fetches will go to the mac fund,

cheers mate
            When I get my sliders, you can have my sidesteps to do the same with if you like.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

definatly, oh by the way we are in the middle of setting up the 'central off road club'.

when it goes live and open to the masses, ill let you know mate, as we will be doing craven arms and other lanes under this guise from now on as club events. and i know your itching to get out in the mud and i need something reliable to pull my landy out
              TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

definatly, oh by the way we are in the middle of setting up the 'central off road club'.

when it goes live and open to the masses, ill let you know mate, as we will be doing craven arms and other lanes under this guise from now on as club events. and i know your itching to get out in the mud and i need something reliable to pull my landy out
                Doing plenty mate, but heading off to Wales to do it.

I nearly went out loacl with GLASS last week but had bugg-ered my back lifting plants and sacks of soil around so didn't feel like being bounced around. Still, I have a way in to the local laning now.

Just got a big set of maps too, and have been scouring for RUPPs and byways...

Comment

we were in wales last weekend, fantastic time, wayfarer and tom tom lane the highlights of the day. obviously the corwen car wash as well. need a run along the strata florida soon.

off to aberwystwith(spelling??) in about 2 weeks for a weekender with some mates, no idea where we are going but it should be a laugh
                  TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

we were in wales last weekend, fantastic time, wayfarer and tom tom lane the highlights of the day. obviously the corwen car wash as well. need a run along the strata florida soon.

off to aberwystwith(spelling??) in about 2 weeks for a weekender with some mates, no idea where we are going but it should be a laugh
                    Me and Lovely Boyo are doing the Strata and probably some of Sarn Helen again in a coupla weeks. Welcome to join us...

Comment

if im free i'll be there mate, im in a standard disco, so i'll bring the recovery gear for you to use
                      TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

if im free i'll be there mate, im in a standard disco, so i'll bring the recovery gear for you to use
                        Hehehe, dont take the p*ss!

Strata's easy, unless you go out of the way to make it awkward!

http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...rida2007-3.flv

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                          Hehehe, dont take the p*ss!

Strata's easy, unless you go out of the way to make it awkward!

http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...rida2007-3.flv
                          i actually meant for you to recover me to be fair to my landy, its impressive as standard. but desperatly needs a long list of things to be where i want it to be.
                          TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

i actually meant for you to recover me to be fair to my landy, its impressive as standard. but desperatly needs a long list of things to be where i want it to be.
                            I know what you meant...

We take the pee, but TBH, Discos will go pretty much anywhere! I did two days with Landrover at Eastnor, and a day was spent in a V8 disco on road tyres. That thing was unstoppable!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                              I know what you meant...

We take the pee, but TBH, Discos will go pretty much anywhere! I did two days with Landrover at Eastnor, and a day was spent in a V8 disco on road tyres. That thing was unstoppable!

the newer td5's are a little bit ropey on the traction control. on the early ones they took the diff lock out of the centre diff and replaced it with land rover electrickery. typically solihull build isn't the best and its known to fail. had a td5 up the chase on saturday struggling with dodgy electronics. shame for the guy as he was really up for it. still he never stopped grinning all day, and didn't mind being pushed and pulled when needed nice bloke
                              TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Working...
                              X