@ TonyN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ TonyN

Tony, see the attached pic. I clouted a wishbone a while ago and was just wondering if this kind of scra pe has an impact on MOT. It didn't affect the steering at all, and only the lower plate on the lower wishbone is dinged. The upper part hasn't been affected, nor have the welds or seams.

Also, while I've got your attention, do you have any free days in the next 3 weeks or so (before 3rd sept)? My MOT isn't due until October, but I'd like a couple of CV boots done, and being that you and your MOT man know the car, I'd rather get it done there but dunno if there's an earliest before due I can get the MOT done.

I start a new job on 3rd Sept, so dont really want to start taking days off in the first month or so, so would like an earlier MOT if possible.

Cheers
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

bump!!

Comment

Tohhhhhhhhhhh-neeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy!!!

Anyone seen the big fella?

Comment

Hi Andy.I did put a reply on the other forum saying that i had done the same to mine and in near enough the same place and mine went thru the mot ok
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
          Hi Andy.I did put a reply on the other forum saying that i had done the same to mine and in near enough the same place and mine went thru the mot ok
          Yeah, saw that thanks Rich. I was wondering if Tony can fit me in for a couple of CV boots and an MOT in the next few weeks too.

Comment

Working...
          X