Transmission Fluid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transmission Fluid

Followed the directions for changing my A/T fluid today, why do I have to have the truck that spits it all down your front???!!! What a flippin stink!!! I was puking for ages,(hit me in face aswell). Smells like fish and B.O. Showered twice and still smell like a fart.

Now cab smells and house smells aswell. Wife delighted and is definitley going to give me some tonight, Ooh a manly man she shouted with glee, as she smelt my testosterone fuelled spillage.(sarcasm is great).

Why oh why does it smell like that, Oil fragrancers please!!!!!
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Originally posted by Veggie Surfer
    Followed the directions for changing my A/T fluid today, why do I have to have the truck that spits it all down your front???!!! What a flippin stink!!! I was puking for ages,(hit me in face aswell). Smells like fish and B.O. Showered twice and still smell like a fart.

Now cab smells and house smells aswell. Wife delighted and is definitley going to give me some tonight, Ooh a manly man she shouted with glee, as she smelt my testosterone fuelled spillage.(sarcasm is great).

I think they do it so that everybody can spot the ameture mechanic in the supermarket queue
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by Veggie Surfer
      It shouldn't! Unless someone put diff oil in your tranny - now diff oil really does stink like a stinky thing covered in stinky stuff.......ewwww
      Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Ha ha very funny...... Although true. This flippin truck keeps you busy though eh? Engine oil, transmision oil, front middle rear diffs, grease points, coolant, thermostat, filler cap. Wouldnt get rid now though, wanted one for years, and the help on here is amazing!!!
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

'Tis true, diff oil stinks a hell of a lot worse than tranny fluid, and it's one of them orrible lingering smells, i had a wheel bearing go almost 2 months ago and can still smell diff oil off the drive after it rains. I've never noticed tranny fluid smelling that bad, i was figuring it must smell when it's cooked or somethin when i first read this.
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

When squirted into ones face mouth and clothes, one tends to notice its pungeant aroma, and taste. On reflection, re-smelt diff oil, and yes agree. Glad my diff dont spit
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Working...
            X