Aerial removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aerial removal

From past threads have managed to remove electric aerial. I want to replace this with short, stubby job.
    Have found where coaxial needs to go, but for the life of me cannot work out how to get it behind dash to radio.
    Any help much appreciated
    Started with a beast now I have a beauty

there's some guides here for taking the dash apart http://www.showmesome.info/hilux/workshop/ hope that helps
    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Nice one , will look thru later
      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by b19aus
        From past threads have managed to remove electric aerial. I want to replace this with short, stubby job.
        Have found where coaxial needs to go, but for the life of me cannot work out how to get it behind dash to radio.
        Any help much appreciated
        just ask captain chaos to take it for a drive, that should open up a large enough hole to get perhaps the engine through!!
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
          just ask captain chaos to take it for a drive, that should open up a large enough hole to get perhaps the engine through!!
          Just got back from a run and the new aerial is still attached. A bit of improvisation req but end result is ok.

Capt Chaos certainly helped with info

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
            or at least remove the rear mudflaps
            Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Working...
            X