flipping sat nav!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flipping sat nav!

Does anyone know anything about sat navs?, my rac 110 has just decided to play me up. When i switch it on all i get is a white screen, resetting it doesn't help. The helpline doesn't open till monday, typical! If anything is going to go wrong, it's always on a weekend!!

Originally posted by alisonb
    Does anyone know anything about sat navs?, my rac 110 has just decided to play me up. When i switch it on all i get is a white screen, resetting it doesn't help. The helpline doesn't open till monday, typical! If anything is going to go wrong, it's always on a weekend!!
    Sorry I use Tom Tom on a PDA, never heard of the RAC one - but mine got VERY confused today in Leamington, just when I'm trying to view a house - thought I was 4 miles away from where I actually was - dumb thing....maybe the receiver is fried...

Does yours have an SD card? If so, maybe try reseating that and see what happens.....
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

sat nav

No, still no difference, mind you i am seeing double after a large bottle of bacardi breezer, so that's not helping much! Thanks, i will have to ring the helpline on monday, hope it's in this country though, tried to call 3 about my mobile the other day. gave up, poor woman, i don't know who was more confused, me or her!

Comment

Originally posted by alisonb
        No, still no difference, mind you i am seeing double after a large bottle of bacardi breezer, so that's not helping much! Thanks, i will have to ring the helpline on monday, hope it's in this country though, tried to call 3 about my mobile the other day. gave up, poor woman, i don't know who was more confused, me or her!
        Been there, done that - calling them back from the US 5 times cos my text stopped working, stupid phone! Rubbish network!
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

do u have a manual?
          if yours will boot up without any cards inserted try that. disconnect anything else too.
          if you still get a white screen and nothing else then it sounds like a re-load of its software
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Sounds a bit like a Bemuda Triangle episode !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just can't see it !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

been without mine for a while now.....fuse kept blowing on my Arkon powered GPS cradle....just bought a new gig connector to find that the GPS light now longer seems to flash.

Been looking at the different styles for most of the day.options-options

Should I buy a new powered GPS Cradle, Buy a normal cradle and get bluetooth GPs, cradle and buy one of the new Flash Card style that can work in my PDA or Laptop. Like the idea of the Navman sleeve, but only sold with Navman Software etc.
              Last edited by Gizmo; 30 July 2007, 18:17.
              Gaz

Comment

Go BLUTOOTH especially if your Laptop has it. I bought the TOMTOM bluetooth gps receiver from Amazon for £45 i run this from any 1 of my 2 PDA'S.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                X