OMG you have got to see Transformers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG you have got to see Transformers

just got in from the cinema and it must be the best film ive seen ever! ive not seen that many films but its absolute quality!
    DO NOT DOWNLOAD this film. see it at the cinema. there is no home surround system in the world that can make your chair vibrate like mine just did.

im not going to post spoilers but bumble bee...... camaro.....
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Originally posted by dieselboy
    just got in from the cinema and it must be the best film ive seen ever! ive not seen that many films but its absolute quality!
    DO NOT DOWNLOAD this film. see it at the cinema. there is no home surround system in the world that can make your chair vibrate like mine just did.

im not going to post spoilers but bumble bee...... camaro.....
    I have to be honest, when i saw the first trailer it blew away my first impressions of "ohh...a transformer movie"...

Im in no doubt i have to see that film!

Comment

im thinking about going to see it again. and i HATE repeats! like when friends is on E4 ALL THE TIME cant stand it. its that good
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
        im thinking about going to see it again. and i HATE repeats! like when friends is on E4 ALL THE TIME cant stand it. its that good
        Thats better than good.......
        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Worth taking the kids then?

Comment

YEP! its only a 12 rating. the cinema was PACKED. i had to que up for almost 30 mins for a drink and some popcorn
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I'm planning to see it soon, does look good from the trailers. My only complaint is the characters aren't correct, Bumblebee is supposed to be a VW beetle
              Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

If you can be bothered, there is an article in 3D magazine going into how it was made, 'Industrial Light & Magic' doing their thing again...I might just go and see it now if you guys are raving about it... just a thought what would a Surf transform into...

Back in the day Baby

Comment

think im going on tuesday!!!
                  Tim
                  Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Saw it last week, it's the nuts. Enjoyed it as much as I did when I first saw Terminator 2. Gonna go again.
                    Totally brilliant 2 1/4 hours entertainment. Kid's loved it and the wife did to.

Don't miss it!

Comment

am taking the kids to see it this afternoon! hope they can sit still for the whole thing cos i don't wanna miss any!!
                      it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

I deffo want to see this film. been waiting for it for ages. I'm just going to check on the screen times.

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
                          I'm planning to see it soon, does look good from the trailers. My only complaint is the characters aren't correct, Bumblebee is supposed to be a VW beetle
                          well i cant really remember much from the transformers when i was a kid, but apparently i loved it then too.
                          isnt it though they choose what they want to look like?

its so quality in the film when optimus prime shows up

and a surf would transform into a pig. so it could roll about in mud hehe
                          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I took my boys last week to see the film and i can honestly say its the best film ive seen as well. Gave me goosebumps all the way through. They must off spent years on all the speacial effects . Loved it all to the point off my kids telling me to shut up all the way through the film because i was getting so excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
                              I took my boys last week to see the film and i can honestly say its the best film ive seen as well. Gave me goosebumps all the way through. They must off spent years on all the speacial effects . Loved it all to the point off my kids telling me to shut up all the way through the film because i was getting so excited.
                              Ya big KID
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                              (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                              X