No announcement yet.

Roughtrax??????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive emailed BARRY about your Concerns. He is on Holiday but will look at the Problems when he returns.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Well i called RT this morning and it appears they have sent me the wrong part, well more like half the parts than the wrong one. Apparently they have some new stock and they only contain the lower part of the arb link. Sent the rest of the parts first class so should get them tomorrow morning. Thank god they aren't sliding into the oblivian of the back street dodgy dealer.
      Well i suppose we all have our less than average days.
      http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

I alerted BARRY to your issues & ive let him know the FORUM is back up so he can read the comments & post up his Reply.
        (\__/)
        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
          I alerted BARRY to your issues & ive let him know the FORUM is back up so he can read the comments & post up his Reply.
          Dropped me right in the s**t then Cheers dude. Lol
          I called them and am happy to say they sorted it faster than a fast thing that just won first place in a fast thing competition. The missing part was sent out first class and received the following mornin.
          http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

BARRY has always sorted my problems out straight away so its only fair to let him know of any issues.
            (\__/)
            (")_(")

Comment

Back from Very sunny Italy ( a few spare euros burning a hole in my pocket) so ordered a stone guard bonnet thingy ordered before midday arrived 09.45 next day ! Well packaged in pristine condition

Well Done Roughtrax
              Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by John h
                Back from Very sunny Italy ( a few spare euros burning a hole in my pocket) so ordered a stone guard bonnet thingy ordered before midday arrived 09.45 next day ! Well packaged in pristine condition

Well Done Roughtrax

Get some pics up when its fitted
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

delt with barry for last five years never a problem apart from the two diferant delivery firms he used found them both to be terible like the other lads have mentiond if you talk to baza he will put it right

Comment

got my bonnet gard the next day, faster than a fast thing , looks the dogs nuts, but i think its cryin out for some stickers on it , av seen 2 silver devils of the female gender but for the life of me can not find them arrr wellll.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsurf
                      delt with barry for last five years never a problem apart from the two diferant delivery firms he used found them both to be terible like the other lads have mentiond if you talk to baza he will put it right
                      Luckily we use TNT and they drop in our place twice a day so no had any problems....yet....Other than they do get a bit pricey !

Anyway now I've got to convince my son into posting the pics for Marky to cast his eagle eye over

The Missus isn't convinced that we need the carbon fibre bug guard spoiler on the front or the fact that she caught me looking at the light pod for the roof
                      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by John h
                        Luckily we use TNT and they drop in our place twice a day so no had any problems....yet....Other than they do get a bit pricey !

Anyway now I've got to convince my son into posting the pics for Marky to cast his eagle eye over

The Missus isn't convinced that we need the carbon fibre bug guard spoiler on the front or the fact that she caught me looking at the light pod for the roof
                        Big TOYS are for us BIG BOYS. Go on you know you want to
                        (\__/)
                        (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                        X