*** Motor factors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Motor factors

Don't believe what I just saw outside my house (which is just off a T-junction - which is relevent...).

A delivery van for a local motor factors pulled up at the entrance to our drive and reversed in at an angle. It spent quite a while just sat there as if waiting for something. It seemed a bit strange so I went out to see if there was something up when just as I did so, an astra flew into the T-junction with it's arse out and immediately performed a handbrake turn - so virtually in the entrance to the T-junction. This is on wet roads and no streetlighting so he would not have been able to see or respond if anyone was in the way. Anything could have been coming and anyone crossing the road or walking on the pavement opposite would have been hit. At first I thought someone had lost control of the car turning in on the wet road and that it was about to go spinning through the fences opposite.

As soon as the Astra did the manouver the van ripped up and shot off with the Astra in tow.

I happen to be going past the place tomorrow and will definately be calling in to give them some $$$$ over this .

However, I do need some brakes for the wifes focus so maybe I can swing a deal?!
    Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Originally posted by Snoop
    Don't believe what I just saw outside my house (which is just off a T-junction - which is relevent...).

A delivery van for a local motor factors pulled up at the entrance to our drive and reversed in at an angle. It spent quite a while just sat there as if waiting for something. It seemed a bit strange so I went out to see if there was something up when just as I did so, an astra flew into the T-junction with it's arse out and immediately performed a handbrake turn - so virtually in the entrance to the T-junction. This is on wet roads and no streetlighting so he would not have been able to see or respond if anyone was in the way. Anything could have been coming and anyone crossing the road or walking on the pavement opposite would have been hit. At first I thought someone had lost control of the car turning in on the wet road and that it was about to go spinning through the fences opposite.

As soon as the Astra did the manouver the van ripped up and shot off with the Astra in tow.

I happen to be going past the place tomorrow and will definately be calling in to give them some $$$$ over this .

However, I do need some brakes for the wifes focus so maybe I can swing a deal?!
    do Halfords have Astras (pass the bucket)?
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

lol it wasn't Halfords - though I'm always giving them $$$$ anyway!

This is a Sussex firm I'd never heard of before that only has three stores locally. Wish I'd been able to read the reg before he shot off.
      Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmm astra ..........rally style ......................

i wonder if the driver was in wales in may
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

welsh motor factors

Originally posted by Woodzie
          Hmmmmmmmmmmm astra ..........rally style ......................

i wonder if the driver was in wales in may
          perhaps they were called tai dai motor factors
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
          X