Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Towing Performance

Hi Surfers,

Just a quick note to say I have recently returned from a trip to Belgium where I trailered my track car to Spa Francorchamps race circuit near the german border. I have read of numerous mods people have purchased, additional coolers for gearbox etc and wondered how my 2nd gen KZN 130 would cope with towing 2 ton there and back. Well all I can say is that the truck is completely standard and made very light work of the trip. It covered 1450kms at an average 65-70mph and returned 24mpg. There was no dramas whatsoever and other people on the trip with far newer tow vehicles were suitably impressed.

I`ve had the surf now for 18 months and ownership has been a joy!!

Cool- how was the track car at Spa though- any picies?

Comment

Happy Post

Nice to read a happy post! All too often we hear the negatives.
      You know what they say about Toyota`s- if you get a goodun........ hold on to it!!