Does anyone else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else

have to put up with this $hite? just took these pics from the bedroom window two minuits age, and it's like this most evening's and weekends, i dare'nt go out and kick up, learned my lesson last time with another lot, all i got was a load of gob and my sons car done over, cops never turned up, i cant wait to get out of this $hithole,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Originally posted by ian619
    have to put up with this $hite? just took these pics from the bedroom window two minuits age, and it's like this most evening's and weekends, i dare'nt go out and kick up, learned my lesson last time with another lot, all i got was a load of gob and my sons car done over, cops never turned up, i cant wait to get out of this $hithole,
    some people just don't give a toss do they.I don't blame you for wanting to get out of that
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

um yea my neighbours,have to put up with stein starting up at six every week day morning.and this wkend i might even block the road with surfs.

not really.
      Last edited by surfenstein; 26 July 2007, 21:53.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Sorry mate, this the view out of our window...

Feel for you mate, done the 'living close to other people thing', its not anywhere I want to be again.

Sadly it due to a just a few antisocial scumbags, and no way of doing anything about it.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

hey ian can you go and ask the guys if that volvo estate has portal axles on it.only joking mate,we have pikeys a few doors up and in the summer all there pikey mates come down with their caravans and dags,and camp out the back,i hate fuc**ing pikeys.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
            um yea my neighbours,have to put up with stein starting up at six every week day morning.and this wkend i might even block the road with surfs

not really.

ooh you neighbour from hell
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

That looks just great Tony, wot a difference, we got about 3 years left on the mortgage then we're gone! somewhere in the middle of nowhere i hope,
              Mark your welcome to come park all the surf's you can find right outside here,
              that'll f**k em up if it was'nt for the missis and kids i'd love to go out there and start shooting, might be worth the rest of my life inside, three squares a day and tv/pool etc and at my age i would'nt have to worry about getting bitched, i certainly aint no cellmate's wet dream

when i get the truck back on the road i wont be able to get it out the garage
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                That looks just great Tony, wot a difference, we got about 3 years left on the mortgage then we're gone! somewhere in the middle of nowhere i hope,
                Mark your welcome to come park all the surf's you can find right outside here,
                that'll f**k em up if it was'nt for the missis and kids i'd love to go out there and start shooting, might be worth the rest of my life inside, three squares a day and tv/pool etc and at my age i would'nt have to worry about getting bitched, i certainly aint no cellmate's wet dream

when i get the truck back on the road i wont be able to get it out the garage
                ian get the barby going one wkend and we'll all come down,give em a taste of their own medicine.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Got no trouble with the neighbours, but the views a bit vaiable at the moment
                  it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

ian get the barby going one wkend and we'll all come down,give em a taste of their own medicine.
                    thats right do it when i can't go...i don't care i'll just sit here and look at cyber burgers on the puter

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                      thats right do it when i can't go...i don't care i'll just sit here and look at cyber burgers on the puter
                      more like fur burgers.ooooops sorry family forum
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                        Sorry mate, this the view out of our window...

Feel for you mate, done the 'living close to other people thing', its not anywhere I want to be again.

Sadly it due to a just a few antisocial scumbags, and no way of doing anything about it.
                        We've got views like that at the back of us TRANQUIL
                        We suffered with SCUMBAGS at our old place RENTED PROPERTIES
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                        (")_(")

Comment

more like fur burgers.
                          nah Mandy's on nights

Comment

I do sympathise I have to look out on this, the sun going down on Dartmoor
                            Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                            Tony

Comment

Thats why me moved from Harrow. Scum everywhere.
                              Its not perfect here , but a hell of a lot better.
                              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
                              X