Top gear last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top gear last night

Hey all don't know if it was a repeat but top gear last night was ace Clarkson racing Hamster boy to the North pole. Clarkson with the better taste hilux pick up ( v nice looking in snow gear ) do the make surf's in that nice bright red? if so i want one!

Hamster boy was on a sled with 10 huskies pulling him along, must admit it did look like fun, cold but fun.

Clarkson had a hard time in some snow boulder bit and took him ages to progress anywhere, constantly bottoming out ect. He nearly lost the plot a few times and i though it was a classic when he held a nut in his lips in -40'C lol safe to say it got stuck to it

At one time he thought the mighty Hilux was going to lose the race and nailed it which was great footage, smashing through big snow clumps and jumping up and down. Made me go all excited lol, ok so he did a fair bit of damage to the car ( bent a shock and made the secondary fuel tank split ) but to be fair he was driving like it wasnt his car, oh wait up it isnt his car!

So even though it wasnt a Surf as such we can say ours (hilux) is the only car to reached the pole ever!

Sweet eh?

I watched it an it was the best Top Gear I hav ever seen. Don't think it was a repeat - the truck was an 07

I do know that I want one and I want one now
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

believe it was a one off-show to speak with the new hilux.

Its unbelievable what these icelandic folk can do to change the vehicle. Remember reading an article some time ago at the cost to create a vehicle roughly like that but on a Nissan Patrol platform....

buying, importing and fixing the car up for the icelandic off-roading ...all in all approx 60-£100,000

like it said on the show, to fit the tyres they use, generally they have to move the drive gear or back axles.
      Gaz

Comment

More Icelandic lifts.....................
        http://www.4x4offroads.com/4x4-trucks-iceland.html
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

who felt sorry for Hamster?
          Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Working...
          X