Glad to be back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to be back

Hi guys i have been away for about 4 years now as a Van owner after selling my 94 V6 4 Runner, and today i have just purchased a 96 3rd Gen and cannot tell you guys how happy i am to be a Toyota owner once again. Not too sure how to post a picture up of my new surf yet but will try and figure it out. So do you guys still go off roading? the last toyota meet i went to was at Ely in Cambridgeshire, where a few surfs (about 10 i think) all got together and had a laugh with Joey from the US going too. Thats the last time i wheeled and am itching to go off roading again, so i you guys (TonyN, Sumo?) are still wheeling, let me know as i would love to tag along

Cheers

Luke

Luke4runner..........
    3rd Gen 4" Lift 33" Goodyear MTR's

Originally posted by Luke4Runner
    Hi guys i have been away for about 4 years now as a Van owner after selling my 94 V6 4 Runner, and today i have just purchased a 96 3rd Gen and cannot tell you guys how happy i am to be a Toyota owner once again. Not too sure how to post a picture up of my new surf yet but will try and figure it out. So do you guys still go off roading? the last toyota meet i went to was at Ely in Cambridgeshire, where a few surfs (about 10 i think) all got together and had a laugh with Joey from the US going too. Thats the last time i wheeled and am itching to go off roading again, so i you guys (TonyN, Sumo?) are still wheeling, let me know as i would love to tag along

Cheers

Luke

Luke4runner..........
    Welcome back chap ................the place is full of us nuts now ........Watching out for UDTrev

There is a play on the south coast this sunday , strata florida in wales on the 4th aug , tonyn bbq on the 4th aug ans i think the scots are playing this weekend aswell
    Last edited by Woodzie; 26 July 2007, 18:39.
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Hi mate.

Happy days....

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Welcome back..dont forget the rtts in sept woodziedown here in sunny pasty land
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Welcome back to the SURF EMPORIUM OF PLEASURE ive also been PROMOTED to a 3rd GEN.
          Last edited by marky; 26 July 2007, 22:08.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            Welcome back to the SURF EMPORIUM OF PLEASURE ive also moved up to a 3rd GEN.
            Now Im not one for correcting other peoples spelling, grammar or other little errors ( like some of the pedants on here) but I feel it necessary on this occasion. Youve got an extra word in that sentence that shouldnt be there Marky. That word is UP. You should have said that youve moved to a 3rd gen. The insertion of the word UP infers that youve now got something better and that cant possibly be right.

Bogus
            Сви можемо

Comment

Bwahahaha.

He's moved OVER to a 3rd Gen!

Originally posted by Bogus
              Now Im not one for correcting other peoples spelling, grammar or other little errors ( like some of the pedants on here) but I feel it necessary on this occasion. Youve got an extra word in that sentence that shouldnt be there Marky. That word is UP. You should have said that youve moved to a 3rd gen. The insertion of the word UP infers that youve now got something better and that cant possibly be right.

Bogus
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Bogus
                are you sure it's the word up that's wrong and not the word TO so it reads

i've moved up a 3rd gen and i hope you don't burn anything
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

PROMOTED then
                  (\__/)
                  (")_(")

Comment

pedantry

Bogus
                    whilst reading your post sir, i happened to notice a minor grammatical ommission.it isn't the lack of apostrophes in your articles,a split infinitive or even a major/minor/subordinate clause issue, it's the fact that no one has mentioned a cut and blow dry,half price blue rinses for oap's, optional lipstick holder or a simply red cd set to play in a loop as 3rd gen optional extras!
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                      whilst reading your post sir, i happened to notice a minor grammatical ommission.it isn't the lack of apostrophes in your articles,a split infinitive or even a major/minor/subordinate clause issue, it's the fact that no one has mentioned a cut and blow dry,half price blue rinses for oap's, optional lipstick holder or a simply red cd set to play in a loop as 3rd gen optional extras!
                      Or the curling tong conection for the ciggi lighter
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

optional extras

Originally posted by Woodzie
                        Or the curling tong conection for the ciggi lighter

i forgot to mention,the optional peroxide blond paint. im also sure i saw a sign on one once saying "does my bum look big in this"
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Well at least we 3rd Genners have to ask if our bums look big!
                          Welcome back, don't listen to them I get stuck in my 3rd Gen as many places as the 1st & 2nd Gens.
                          Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Wow this is as friendly a place as i remember! thanks for all the replies guys and look forward to meeting some of you soon

Cheers

Luke
                            3rd Gen 4" Lift 33" Goodyear MTR's

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                              Dont you start
                              (\__/)
                              (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                              X