winch bumper ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tintin
    Dont be shy if you wanna popin for a cuppa, i'm only 7 miles inland from eastbourne (up the A22) and should be home most of the day.
    PM or email me if your'e interested, and i'll give you my tel No!
    Alan
    always up for a cuppa!
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
      Right, I am off to eastbourne on Sunday! will the bumper be ready for then??? If it is, I'll bring it all the way cos its a motorbike I'm picking up and it will probably leave wire worm and filth all over your truck, and I got a bike trailer...(I might also take lots of pictures and talk myself into buying a bumper too ..)
      That'd be superb Charlie, I could meet you in Eastbourne if that's easiest. I will ring tomorrow am and see if it's ready, and get back to you if you're sure that'd be ok.
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
        That'd be superb Charlie, I could meet you in Eastbourne if that's easiest. I will ring tomorrow am and see if it's ready, and get back to you if you're sure that'd be ok.
        no worries...Gives me a hassle free chance to have a good look at it!
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          I'll be stocking TJM bullbars any day now, just sorting out dealer contracts with them.

Have a look here....

http://www.tjmproducts.co.uk/index.p...id=1&Itemid=29

No prices yet, but will know soon.
          This is mine with a TJM Winch bumper on it

Will you be able to get the winch mounts for them?

If so I might be interested.

Cheers Taz

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
            no worries...Gives me a hassle free chance to have a good look at it!
            Just spoke to 4x4 r us and it's still not ready. It's finished, but they need it to jig the first production one off of when that's cut, sometime next week. Thanks again for the offer though, would have been fantastic if you could of got it that close.

For anyone else interested they will have the first production one stocked and on display within 2 weeks.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Hey ho, That would have been too easy.... I can get it as far as swindon if anyones doing the M4 leg of a surf train...
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

anybody know any more about this bumper??
                CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

just emailed them for the latest info... i'll keep y'all posted as always
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

I dont want to seem rude or anything, But Arnt 4x4rus starting to take the mick a bit?

Just seems like delays after delays.... If theyve had issues etc then i am sorry to hear that!

It just strikes me, That they are more interested in making defender bumpers because they sell quick, then mess around with a Toyota Surf.

Im not after one of there bumpers, i just think its a shame they are messing you lot around.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                      I dont want to seem rude or anything, But Arnt 4x4rus starting to take the mick a bit?
                      YES, and if i had the money i would've gone somewhere else by now, as it is since losing my job i gotta hold out on this one or until i get some money coming in.
                      =========
                      =SOLD UP!=
                      =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                        YES, and if i had the money i would've gone somewhere else by now, as it is since losing my job i gotta hold out on this one or until i get some money coming in.

ahh, Well i hope they get it sorted out soon mate!!

You should pay them a random visit, see what they're up to!

Comment

if i'm up that way i will drop in, to be fair i dropped in a couple of times when they had my truck, and they were working on it, i guess like you say it's now sat on the backburner or they just lost interest with no pressure to get it done while they got a surf up there to work on.
                          =========
                          =SOLD UP!=
                          =========

Comment

I had my winch mount made inside the original bumper, cost me a few hundred and no more and is mega sublte
                            Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Smego2 View Post
                              I had my winch mount made inside the original bumper, cost me a few hundred and no more and is mega sublte

Where did you get that done, as that's exactly what I want - I don't want a winch bumper - just a nice discreet mount in the original fairing, between the arms of the A bar...
                              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                                Where did you get that done, as that's exactly what I want - I don't want a winch bumper - just a nice discreet mount in the original fairing, between the arms of the A bar...

think he got it done from a fellow off difflock , he's based in send surrey usually does part for suki's etc ,makes sliders and allsorts was going to get him to make me a winch bumper at one time user name is suzota [tony]
                                Last edited by joker??; 19 February 2008, 11:29.
                                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                                X