Roof Mounted Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodLeach
    I'll see if i can get some shots for you mate, My pod sits about 1/2" over the sunroof. Personally i never use the sunroof. But its still useable!!

But i assure you it will fit!! to fit mine i stood up out of the sunroof and made sure i got it dead square and in the middle!
    Cheers mate, greatly appreciate this. Thought it would fit a little over the sunroof but am not sure how much. This would give me a chance to gauge it.

Only looking to fit them so we can see where we are going when fishing. And thats after fitting the second battery and rear lights to see in the boot better.

Cheers,

Martin
    Which Wychwood would you choose?

Comment

Originally posted by hobgoblin
      Cheers mate, greatly appreciate this. Thought it would fit a little over the sunroof but am not sure how much. This would give me a chance to gauge it.

Only looking to fit them so we can see where we are going when fishing. And thats after fitting the second battery and rear lights to see in the boot better.

Cheers,

Martin

I'll get those shots for you in a second mate, Just saw you said about rear lights for the boot.

Its a cheap mod i did on my old truck... might be a bit too 'Boy racer' for you, But my mate got some neons off ebay for like £3, two tubes and a transformer. I dont know what he was going to wire them too but he lost intererest an i got them. I drilled a tiny hole in the top of the rear roof panel an wired the transformer up, an just stuck these two neons right above the boot area, Drop the tailgate an bam! LIGHT!!! an lots of it. Never got any pictures... but it looked awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
        just stuck these two neons right above the boot area, Drop the tailgate an bam! LIGHT!!! an lots of it. Never got any pictures... but it looked awesome!
        That's exactly what i want to do. Never thought about ebay for the lights, going to look for them now.

cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by hobgoblin
          ... and rear lights to see in the boot better.
          http://stores.ebay.co.uk/warden-jp20...QQftidZ2QQtZkm
          get yourself some of these to replace the standard interior bulbs, they are superb in the dark, just make sure you get the right sizes the three front (two front & one middle) ones are the same size the loadspace one is bigger but i can't remember what sizes they are.
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
            http://stores.ebay.co.uk/warden-jp20...QQftidZ2QQtZkm
            get yourself some of these to replace the standard interior bulbs, they are superb in the dark, just make sure you get the right sizes the three front (two front & one middle) ones are the same size the loadspace one is bigger but i can't remember what sizes they are.
            Cheers nero, being led i should be able to leave on without draining the battery too much as well.

Comment

Working...
            X