Whats happened to the postman!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats happened to the postman!!!

Is there some serious disruption from the floods?

Vince posted me the panhard bracket 3 weeks ago! an no sign of it yet,
    Sledge said he would get me the sidelights in the post by the weekend.. 2 weeks ago, All the trouble ive had with city link recently!

Im doomed with packages

Originally posted by RodLeach

Sledge said he would get me the sidelights in the post by the weekend.. 2 weeks ago, All the trouble ive had with city link recently!

Im doomed with packages
    city link cough say no more m8

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
      city link cough say no more m8
      Yeah, I'm almost at the point of refusing to deal with companies who use *Sh*ity Link.
      Paul </Slugsie>
      Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
        Yeah, I'm almost at the point of refusing to deal with companies who use *Sh*ity Link.
        Its taking about 2 weeks to get some stuff from city link, NEXT DAY DELIVERY!!! apparently

i'd would just be nice to have my stuff turn up really!

Comment

Im doomed with packages
          sorry mate read my other post and your no why lol

Comment

Im doomed with packages
            You aint the only one mate, had nowt but problems with the post latley, apart from the missing wheel bracket i got reported to ebay for none payment by auto performance when i had sent payment, sent em another one with a first class stamp on and they got that four days later, sent me bits and then recieved my first payment!!! postal system here used to be the best in the world, now its third world, naff
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
              You aint the only one mate, had nowt but problems with the post latley, apart from the missing wheel bracket i got reported to ebay for none payment by auto performance when i had sent payment, sent em another one with a first class stamp on and they got that four days later, sent me bits and then recieved my first payment!!! postal system here used to be the best in the world, now its third world, naff
              As a postie I can only but agree but its not down to the humble postie BUT THE $$$$$$ TOP BRASS !All this lot want to do is privatise it and make loads of profit for them to divvy out between them selves. Same as the railways, buses, electric etc etc ramble over
              P.s sorry packet has not turned up hope it arrives soon. As a note if I ever want to make sure things turn up I use Special delivery

Comment

are the postal workers still on strike??

Comment

Originally posted by John McC
                  As a postie I can only but agree but its not down to the humble postie BUT THE $$$$$$ TOP BRASS !All this lot want to do is privatise it and make loads of profit for them to divvy out between them selves. Same as the railways, buses, electric etc etc ramble over
                  P.s sorry packet has not turned up hope it arrives soon. As a note if I ever want to make sure things turn up I use Special delivery
                  I totaly aggree with you, like most things now, money is the main concern not value for money or service, the guys at the sharp end pay the price for the bosses (and shareholders) greed,
                  As for the wheel carrier it was courier that has lost it, still trying to worm which one out of the seller, and he's reluctant to answer my emails, so could be dodgy to start with,
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler
                    are the postal workers still on strike??
                    no not at the moment

Comment

Working...
                    X