Bl00dy 4x4 Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a plank.
    Serves him right for trying to drive a caravan through a flood. He seems to think that if he can't use the road no one else can and that everyone should make way for him and his van. What a bell end.

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
      Beds are all done hoovers been round Mrs Highlanders at work so I thought I'd stop by here so you could all take the P1ss

hope you got your notes right on how to do it all lol sorry m8 only joking no offence meant

p.s oopppsssss did i say offence lol

Comment

Beds are all done hoovers been round Mrs Highlanders at work so I thought I'd stop by here so you could all take the P1ss
        Ive got all that to do now as SWAMBO is home at 14:15 BUGGA.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
          hope you got your notes right on how to do it all lol sorry m8 only joking no offence meant

p.s oopppsssss did i say offence lol
          talking of which I suppose I better go and fix it to stop the $$$$$$ deer getting into my garden.
          www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            Ive got all that to do now as SWAMBO is home at 14:15 BUGGA.
            i dont do things like that thats why i married my wife in white so she could blend in with the kitchen apps

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
              i dont do things like that thats why i married my wife in white so she could blend in with the kitchen apps
              Small feet so she can get nearer the sink
              (\__/)
              (")_(")

Comment

small mouth an a big hand bag

Comment

I hope that little $$$$ is stuck next time he needs a retained firefighter . They give up alot of time for the public and all he can do is winge about that too.

The guy is a knob
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I always check the roads that i'm going to use when Towing in case theres any problems, It had obviously been bad weather & he should have known better
                    (\__/)
                    (")_(")

Comment

People are missing the whole point of this story, yet again someone in a 4x4 driving like a knob, when it should have been a chance to show people how useful a truck can be.
                      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                        People are missing the whole point of this story, yet again someone in a 4x4 driving like a knob, when it should have been a chance to show people how useful a truck can be.
                        'One' of the points. A nobhead deciding to tootle off in torrential floods ain't exactly an exemplary icon either. Saying that though, the bow wave thing is inexcusable. Saw one on the news last night. A MPV, ironically, but was throwing up a bow wave of a size that the driver deserved a kicking for.

Comment

To be fair, bow waves can be fun, but it's best to check you aren't gonna wash anyone else off the road first!

I wonder how he 'knew' that the saintly chap in the Landy was rescuing people, but the 'idiot' in the Toyota hadn't rescued a dozen people that night?

It's typical of old farts like him (and I bet he WAS an old fart) to assume that the old relicmobile was helping people, but the young japanese upstart was the hooligan.
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Bow waves are no joke especially when yer crossing a shipping lane in a 20ft creel boat
                            www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Bow waves are no joke especially when yer crossing a shipping lane in a 20ft creel boat
                              They never stop being amusing to watch though.

Comment

we used to wait off folkestone sands in the kayaks for the wave train as the seacat left, awesome surfing in on it

Aye if u believe that he was actually washed out by some guy in a 4x4 driving like a nob then it's not surprising we have a bad name. Point is he reckons he was towing a caravan through 3ft of floodwater in a fiat ducato which he himself good as admits is on it's last legs. He's slated every person/organisation he can in his story - local radio, people who'd already broke down in the floods, fire brigade, retained fireman, guy in the pickup, did i miss any?? Then he's upset that it goes tits up and it has to be someone elses fault not his.

There are several flaws in his story which lead me to the conclusion its mostly b/s anyway.
                                =========
                                =SOLD UP!=
                                =========

Comment

Working...
                                X